ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse being a total Kyle

I'm sure that was a hard hitting interview with Turning Point USA...
As I said when the trial ended, he needs to just drift away into obscurity as best he can. There is nothing good that will come from him sham suing some people. He is just going to get gobbled up and used by people who couldn't care less about him. His lawyer said as much the day after the trial ended.

As I said when the trial ended, he needs to just drift away into obscurity as best he can. There is nothing good that will come from him sham suing some people. He is just going to get gobbled up and used by people who couldn't care less about him. His lawyer said as much the day after the trial ended.
Slinking off after being drug through the mud and defamed is a hallmark of "conservatism". Fk that, make everyone who defamed him bleed out of their wallets for as much as you can get.

4bd7b45f5b838149be7d2966d75fc74f

Without a doubt the guy is a POS but I do like that someone is finally going after labum and Whoopi for being the racist people that they are.

Funny to say you got defamed for being called a murderer, when in reality, he's significantly more famous for beating the rap on a murder conviction.

Lol. That's not defamation.

And just because someone is famous, doesn't mean they can exercise they 1A rights when it comes to expressing their opinions. He's the right's little poster boy telling us all how we're supposed to think about him. Silliness, I swear.

Reactions: lucas80
Wow would I be even more pissed if I was family of one of his victims. Oops I forgot they're not victims

Whether people think they are victims or not doesn’t matter here; it’s monumentally stupid to put that out when Rittenhouse says he’s going to be filing several civil lawsuits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT