ADVERTISEMENT

Roman Bravo Young's Cradle moves were legit

He is still in his cradle? What kind of movement was going on in there? And why were you watching?

Disturbing.

He pulled the leg to cradle. WTF is wrong with that? You want to go that route, let's look at all the ankle biting knee twisting going on when somebody shoots in. Quit crying. It's fricking wresling.

I'd be more than happy to be in the same position and grab the back of your foot and pull it out perpendicular to your knee to the extent you bail in pain (well in your case maybe not as I'm not sure I'd even want to be that close to you) It's NOT wrestling, sh** it's not even MMA. The fact you referenced ankle biting in regards to wrestling is telling, too much time on all fours or you just prefer being prone.

Sportsmanship is one thing that wrestling should hold above all other sports, two people battling and if one gets hurt while participating, you respect that person as it should never be intentional. RBY running laps in Carver shows he's a fuc*ing used tampon. He knew what he was doing.

giphy.gif

I'd be more than happy to be in the same position and grab the back of your foot and pull it out perpendicular to your knee to the extent you bail in pain (well in your case maybe not as I'm not sure I'd even want to be that close to you) It's NOT wrestling, sh** it's not even MMA. The fact you referenced ankle biting in regards to wrestling is telling, too much time on all fours or you just prefer being prone.

Sportsmanship is one thing that wrestling should hold above all other sports, two people battling and if one gets hurt while participating, you respect that person as it should never be intentional. RBY running laps in Carver shows he's a fuc*ing used tampon. He knew what he was doing.

giphy.gif
Sportsmanship- GILMAN! lol. enough said kiddo

At first when I watched it on tv I thought there was nothing intentional or illegal. When you watch the replay in slow motion you clearly see him grab AD’s toes and yank it completely sideways before putting his arm through for the cradle, that is the illegal part and no disputing it! Not only that I’m positive this is how they are taught to execute which is dirty by Carl.

At first when I watched it on tv I thought there was nothing intentional or illegal. When you watch the replay in slow motion you clearly see him grab AD’s toes and yank it completely sideways before putting his arm through for the cradle, that is the illegal part and no disputing it! Not only that I’m positive this is how they are taught to execute which is dirty by Carl.
Yeah, Carl teaching dirt - desperation

Reactions: Grip220
Sadly, the original post is a troll who is happy Iowa may lose one of it's better wrestlers or at least not be @ 100 for the rest of the season. I watched it again this morning to make sure I wasn't over reacting. There was clearly some force behind RBY quickly wrenching the leg to the side. He moved Desanto nearly a foot across the mat. No doubt in my mind Austin was in some pain, how much only he knows. We'll need to wait for the diagnosis.

Sadly, the original post is a troll who is happy Iowa may lose one of it's better wrestlers or at least not be @ 100 for the rest of the season. I watched it again this morning to make sure I wasn't over reacting. There was clearly some force behind RBY quickly wrenching the leg to the side. He moved Desanto nearly a foot across the mat. No doubt in my mind Austin was in some pain, how much only he knows. We'll need to wait for the diagnosis.
Bonehead, lets get this straight- I AM NOT HAPPY HE GOT HURT! Sadly, you are an ASSumption guy! All I know is if it were the other way around there would be no issue at the HR.

Go away troll. His cradle was legit, it’s how he got to the cradle that was dirty. Watch the video replay. As someone else said “RBY just wanted that cradle so bad he was willing to blow out the knee to get it”. I agree with this statement. If it were the other way around, HR folks would NOT be on the other teams board stirring up sh!t. GTFO

Bonehead, lets get this straight- I AM NOT HAPPY HE GOT HURT! Sadly, you are an ASSumption guy! All I know is if it were the other way around there would be no issue at the HR.

Pretty sure most of the posters over here said what happened to Cassar and Berge sucked, and hope they could return. PSU douchebags just see it as a chance to catch back up

Go away troll. His cradle was legit, it’s how he got to the cradle that was dirty. Watch the video replay. As someone else said “RBY just wanted that cradle so bad he was willing to blow out the knee to get it”. I agree with this statement. If it were the other way around, HR folks would NOT be on the other teams board stirring up sh!t. GTFO
Stay out of MY THREAD!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT