ADVERTISEMENT

Rosselli out at OU

I don't blame them.
I just don't see that hire working out well for OU.
Are they unhappy with the new hire or the hiring process and its tranparency?

And to which do they attribute the reported en masse OU portal entry?

Does anyone know whether the wrestlers considered themselves to be either unnecessary jerked around or alternatively kept in the dark?

If the wrestlers weren't kept reasonably informed thru the process to selection, perhaps even consulted, I can see why OU fans might be pissed by the pending portaling.

Does anyone really even know why Rosselli stepped down in the first place, and was whatever itch that caused that, scratched by the new hire?

Reactions: el dub

Does anyone know whether the wrestlers considered themselves to be either unnecessary jerked around or alternatively kept in the dark?

If the wrestlers weren't kept reasonably informed thru the process to selection, perhaps even consulted, I can see why OU fans might be pissed by the pending portaling.

Does anyone really even know why Rosselli stepped down in the first place, and was whatever itch that caused that, scratched by the new hire?
He did not quit.

They're offering the job to someone who might be a step ahead of hiring PDIII as their head coach. Heflin is a real gem lmao.
Anyone worth a hoot said no.

They're offering the job to someone who might be a step ahead of hiring PDIII as their head coach. Heflin is a real gem lmao.
Anyone worth a hoot said no.

This. Heflin certainly leaves a lot to be desired in the "good human" department.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
This. Heflin certainly leaves a lot to be desired in the "good human" department.
Ii have never heard that about Heflin.

It seems like one of the problems was that OU wanted to keep the asst. coaches around. Is that correct?

If so, then hiring Heflin, although not their first choice, is not a terrible choice. On the other hand, if the rumors about the admin. wanting to keep the asst. staff in place are not true, then "Katie bar the door!!"

It seems like one of the problems was that OU wanted to keep the asst. coaches around. Is that correct?

If so, then hiring Heflin, although not their first choice, is not a terrible choice. On the other hand, if the rumors about the admin. wanting to keep the asst. staff in place are not true, then "Katie bar the door!!"

Them demanding that the assistants be kept is 100% true. Spates has been going down the Spates/Koll tree (Koll, Nickerson, Hahn) but everyone is balking at keeping the assistants. Which. OF COURSE. Should have never had a coaching "search" in the first place if you wanted the assistants to stay on.

Them demanding that the assistants be kept is 100% true. Spates has been going down the Spates/Koll tree (Koll, Nickerson, Hahn) but everyone is balking at keeping the assistants. Which. OF COURSE. Should have never had a coaching "search" in the first place if you wanted the assistants to stay on.

That's completely bonkers. If you want the assistants to stay on, just promote one of them immediately. What external candidate would agree to that?

Me neither. What's the story with Helfin?

Me neither. What's the story with Helfin?
That just simply isn’t true unless this guy has some personal experience he’d like to share. To say that about a KID on here and not elaborate is pretty bush if you ask me.

That just simply isn’t true unless this guy has some personal experience he’d like to share. To say that about a KID on here and not elaborate is pretty bush if you ask me.
Heflin hasn’t been a KID for a long time. And yes, personal experience of myself and a few others.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
That’s still just a kid to me. And who uses the world dolt??

A grown ass man.

this is 40 man GIF

That’s still just a kid to me. And who uses the world dolt??

and you wrote it in all caps. He's not even a "young" man at that point. So yeah, my point stands he's had more than ample enough time to not treat people like sh*t.

Last edited:
I am 96 years old. I am sorry but 30 seems like a kid to me. Wait till you get my age, you’ll see.
Fair enough. But he ain’t a kid legally, athletically or socially.

Either way, they made a good hire. Hopefully he gets to bring his assistants and the funds are there for a full time RTC coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT