ADVERTISEMENT

Running Backs & QB KEY TO A BIG SEASON....

ikesmail

HB All-American
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2005
Chicago
In reading the recent article on our Running Back Situation I believe firmly that our Running Game despite losing 2 great OTs will be much better than last year.

We have very talented and diverse group of RBs on our team. All of them bring much to the offense and hope they all will be used in unique situations.

I'm a huge fan of Daniels and I believe he could be a great RB and featured back. I just believe we have guys that are quicker, faster, more athletic, and skilled at this position than we have been since 2009 Team.

Our success will be based on how we Run the football without a doubt. We have to do much better on 1st down and YPC have to improve drastically and that comes from the BIG PLAY and moving the chains consistently. CJ is going to help with the RUNNING GAME as well due to his play making ability with his legs, but maybe most importantly due to his arm strength. Defenses will soon learn that they can not load the box against CJ and our WRs/TEs.....this will open up the running game big-time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News