ADVERTISEMENT

Russia got their false flag they’ve been warning of, massive terror attack ongoing

lol jfc Russia is so bad at this. They’re making it obvious

You could not be more wrong. If a Ukranian flag was hoisted, then that absolutely and unequivocally proves they're behind it.

After all, everyone knows there is nowhere to get one of those except from official Ukranian sources.
4000.jpg

ISIS claiming responsibility. Somehow they’ll pin Ukraine as ISIS supporters.

Well. Russia went into Ukraine to de-nazify the country and the Muslims hate the Jews. So it checks out that Ukrainian Nazis and the Muslims would be united against Russia

/s

You think Putin discounting foreign intelligence about an attack and allowing it to occur invalidates the false flag?

Or having special forces take an hour to react to the scene?
No, I just think it’s better to let it play out a bit before making these type of claims, but this is HORT. It’s always instant outrage.

Nope. Russian dolts already spreading the rhetoric.

Lol yet another reminder to wait for the facts before posting your bullshit. You’re all over the board in this thread and we still have no idea what happened lol.

Russia got its false flag! Putin is going to start dropping nukes on Ukraine!! Oh, wait, it's ISIS! But I thought Trump got rid of ISIS?!?! Oh wait, never mind, it's those Russian dolts again!!

Last edited:
Lol yet another reminder to wait for the facts before posting your bullshit. You’re all over the board in this thread and we still have no idea what happened lol.

Russia got its false flag! Putin is going to start dropping nukes on Ukraine!! Oh, wait, it's ISIS! But I thought Trump got rid of ISIS?!?! Oh wait, never mind, it's those Russian dolts again!!
Russia will 100% use this to further their agenda. That’s a fact. They were warned for weeks by the west and ignored the warnings. Also a fact that trump claimed to have rid the world of ISIS. Ok then how does ISIS claim responsibility if they don’t exist? You do you comrade.

Reactions: h-hawk
Russia will 100% use this to further their agenda. That’s a fact. They were warned for weeks by the west and ignored the warnings. Also a fact that trump claimed to have rid the world of ISIS. Ok then how does ISIS claim responsibility if they don’t exist? You do you comrade.
Oh and now instead of just admitting you got ahead of yourself, I'm a Russian sympathizer for calling out your emotional stupidity. You guys are like clockwork.

I bet you'll call me MAGA next lol.

Reactions: seminole97
Doesn’t make any sense for Ukraine or Russian anti-government forces to massacre civilians.

This only makes sense as a way to pave Russian minds for more mobilization.
I guess the ISIS thing is plausible, but they also seem to take credit for a lot, so it’s possible they’re just opportunistically jumping on the narrative Russia wanted to form.

Russia was first to help Syria against ISIS, I just didn’t suspect them at outset from the nature of the videos. Just expect bombing, or something more dramatic.

I remember back in 2001 thinking how attacks like this in major cities leading up to Black Friday would be practically unstoppable, and not require a lot of people or resources. It made me wonder if AQ was operationally a tiny outfit, or if that kind of attack just wasn’t ‘grandiose’ enough as encore to 9/11. Myself, I think it would have a much higher impact on the psyche nationwide than a singular event.

You think Putin discounting foreign intelligence about an attack and allowing it to occur invalidates the false flag?

Or having special forces take an hour to react to the scene?

In Russia’s defense, it’s probably a little short on special forces right now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT