ADVERTISEMENT

Russia got their false flag they’ve been warning of, massive terror attack ongoing

Krokus was my jam in ‘85.
One of the first cassettes I got when I was a kid was the Krokus - Headhunter album. It included the great song "Eat The Rich".

Headhunter_cover.jpg

Oh what’s that? Say it louder for some in this thread. Like I said, Putin using it.

• Angry
Reactions: h-hawk
Also I don’t think we see traditional nukes being shot out of missile silos but to pretend that tactical nukes on equipped aircraft isn’t a real possibility in Ukraine….well that’s just silly to pretend.

We need to achieve equity in our military before we can go to war with Russia though. We're going to have to draft every single LGBT we can and send them to the front lines or we will not be in a position to achieve moral victory over the ruskies!

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Great. Nothing I said changes. Putin will and is already using this for more ammo in his fake Ukraine war. Which is already walking the edge in getting NATO involved.
You don’t have a ****ing clue what you’re talking about. You’ve been wrong multiple times just in this one thread. Like I said yesterday, just stop spamming with bullshit, politically-driven Tweets and let it play out.

100% guaranteeing anything in a situation like this just shows how ignorant you are.

You don’t have a ****ing clue what you’re talking about. You’ve been wrong multiple times just in this one thread. Like I said yesterday, just stop spamming with bullshit, politically-driven Tweets and let it play out.

100% guaranteeing anything in a situation like this just shows how ignorant you are.
Please quote the wrong things.

Jesus you’re confusing as ****. Are you pro Russia? Read through everything posted yesterday, what did I say that was wrong? Was the nuke talk too triggering? WW3 is close to being a reality. Russia has used this for gain. trump did claim he destroyed Isis (maybe that’s it, are you a soft trump snowflake?). Seriously what triggered you?

Also this is a message board. What is it for if not speculation?
Once again, it appears you're incorrectly assuming my stance based on your own perspective, which is par for the course here.

You stated that there is a "0 chance in hell Ukraine could/would do this." While I agree it wouldn't make much sense for them to be involved, I refrain from absolute certainty in foreign situations like this. You have no idea what happened, so to be 100% certain of anything seems silly to me.

You started this thread with your swift dismissal of it as a false flag, with zero evidence to support it. Your reliance on Twitter for information, particularly biased sources, is evident, and your strong emotions toward Russia are very apparent.

Your approach exemplifies the propagation of misinformation. You seem to embrace speculative tweets as truth, contributing to the problem. Since you seem unwilling to grasp this concept, I am not going to waste any more time explaining it to you.

CIA probably involved, fits our intelligence community to offer disenfranchised people money to commit terrorist attacks.

Once again, it appears you're incorrectly assuming my stance based on your own perspective, which is par for the course here.

You stated that there is a "0 chance in hell Ukraine could/would do this." While I agree it wouldn't make much sense for them to be involved, I refrain from absolute certainty in foreign situations like this. You have no idea what happened, so to be 100% certain of anything seems silly to me.

You started this thread with your swift dismissal of it as a false flag, with zero evidence to support it. Your reliance on Twitter for information, particularly biased sources, is evident, and your strong emotions toward Russia are very apparent.

Your approach exemplifies the propagation of misinformation. You seem to embrace speculative tweets as truth, contributing to the problem. Since you seem unwilling to grasp this concept, I am not going to waste any more time explaining it to you.
Strong emotions of Russia? If you mean my hatred for Russia then yes, **** them.

I’m not dumb. I know nothing is 100% correct in statements, it’s all opinion and assumption based. But nothing I said was blatantly wrong. If you go by the literal definition of a false flag, yes I guess that is wrong. But Russia is using this for their own personal gain to further the Ukraine war support. I would say Putin welcomed it. Apologize for coming across as brash but Putin is a shit head and there shouldn’t be any “well let’s just see” with that.

We are walking a very fine line (the West) with Russia. This has the potential to light things on fire depending on Russias reaction and all their rhetoric points towards them tying it falsely to Ukraine. (Yes I believe our intel). We have never been closer to another massive war on European soil.

Once again apologies if this came across as too hyperbolic. Time for basketball, go hawks!

Questions that need answered.

“The terrorists are - at least tentatively - Russian citizens. The investigation is not underway, but there are many questions that need answers: why there were armed people walking in the center (almost in the center) of #Moscow;

why the metal detectors were turned off and there was no perimeter security;

why the agent network did not work;

why the #FSB district department, whose office is located hundreds of meters from #CrocusCityHall, did not react in any way for 2-3 hours;

why the special forces arrived at the site after more than an hour;

why the warning about possible terrorist attacks was ignored;

why there was no intelligence work;

why the terrorists calmly left the building cordoned off by security forces and disappeared;

why, having effectively organized the attack itself, the terrorists retreated in an absolutely ridiculous manner;

why they were detained at the Belarusian border;

why they all did not speak Russian;

why they (again) were Russian citizens and the attack was organized within the framework of Islamic radicalism... a lot of questions...

And then so-called "entity #Putin" comes out and primitively, absolutely without any understanding of the context, operating with no information states stupidly "they tried to hide in #Ukraine". What? Seriously? What is this? Is it really possible to take this man and his statements seriously?”

“putin’s recent national security incompetence is staggering.

in just two years…

massively overestimating his forces ability to invade ukraine / sweep into kyiv.

allowing former wagner chief prighozin to lead a mutiny up to moscow.

dismissing us intelligence on imminent isis terrorist attacks, failing to defend the russian people.”

I'm not looking at it or posting it but ISIS has released video of them killing Russians, including cutting their throats per the description. (On X at least until they catch on.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT