ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Soldiers Looting - Probably Just ANTIFA

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
Stole $5M of John Deere equipment from a dealer in Ukraine, but because everything is basically connected anymore - they were tracked their entire journey via GPS, locked remotely and now sit in Chechnya. Suck it losers. @Warrior Poet31, any of your comrades been rerouted from troll farms to help bypass the security software?

Stole $5M of John Deere equipment from a dealer in Ukraine, but because everything is basically connected anymore - they were tracked their entire journey via GPS, locked remotely and now sit in Chechnya. Suck it losers. @Warrior Poet31, any of your comrades been rerouted from troll farms to help bypass the security software?

To the victor goes the spoils. Google "Ancient History" or try "What happens when you win Wars".

Good luck.

I don’t cheer on Russians regardless of historical lore. As a red blooded real American I like - no love - that these Ruskies got phucked. FU Commies. I’m sure you agree, right? Or are you cheering them on?
I work at a very conservative place and it is disturbing the number of conservatives who are cheering the Russians on not all by any means but a lot more than you think

Even if disabled, the orcs will still make money by breaking them down and selling parts.

I work at a very conservative place and it is disturbing the number of conservatives who are cheering the Russians on not all by any means but a lot more than you think
How are they cheering on the Russians exactly?

Reactions: goldmom
In conversations with people are amongst themselves they say I hope Russia wins this war I'm rooting for Putin things of that very well also say things like you know why is it any of our business we should just stay out of it we don't need to be the world's policeman stuff like that

He said conservative place. I was just curious.
dc50f30aafcf14fd7ea4a1e043d7fe29.gif

Reactions: Moral and lucas80
Well you would be wrong are you trying to say you know more about what some people say where I work than I do and you're in Florida and I'm an Iowa I'm going to call BS on you trad

I would also say a stance that says, "We shouldn't get involved in a European war" is not the same thing as being "down with Russia" and rooting for them to be victorious.

What exactly are the people in your workplace saying?

I would also say a stance that says, "We shouldn't get involved in a European war" is not the same thing as being "down with Russia" and rooting for them to be victorious.

What exactly are the people in your workplace saying?
I've heard at least 4 people say l'm rooting for Putin in this one.look if you don't want to believe me that's fine. Believe what you want,but trust me it's out there in the magaverse

Okay. Wipe your chin.

Seriously, dude.

If you're on TV opining every night, there are all sorts of "gotcha" snippets you can capture to say, "HEY LOOK! HE'S A RUSSIAN SYMPATHIZER!'

But if you actually turn on FoxNews and listen for awhile, there's nothing like that going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titus Andronicus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT