ADVERTISEMENT

Russian wrestlers are out

Not quite 1984 in LA but getting close.
hate it for the Russian wrestlers; they really have no choice but to support their country and in doing so they get screwed. This is exactly like 1984 (smaller scale clearly) in that we’re not getting the best athletes on the planet. When the US dominates or brings home 5 or 6 medals I don’t want any asterisks behind the accomplishments.

hate it for the Russian wrestlers; they really have no choice but to support their country and in doing so they get screwed. This is exactly like 1984 (smaller scale clearly) in that we’re not getting the best athletes on the planet. When the US dominates or brings home 5 or 6 medals I don’t want any asterisks behind the accomplishments.
Yeah. Thank Putin for it.

Guess what they are going to call a 2024 Olympic gold medalist in 2044?

An Olympic gold medalist.

Yeah I don't get it. Never thought I'd see the day when Americans would empathize with Russia over a game. Supporting an egomaniacal tyrant. SMH

Not everything is political. I want to see Dake wrestle and beat Sidakov. Likewise at 57kg plus what would be a killer bracket at 97kg with Snyder, Taz and Sadulaev. In short, I want to see Russians get beat.

the brackets are going to be killer regardless. call me crazy but i want to see 6 usa mens freestyle gold medals and don’t care who they face.

i don’t care how rby does or how micic does or how amine does and i definitely don’t care how sadulaev would have done. it’s an olympic gold medal. that is life changing so i want all our AMERICANS to win

love it or leave it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT