ADVERTISEMENT

S.E. Polk trio?

baddog25

HR All-American
Aug 6, 2018
Register says there has rarely, if ever, been this talented of trio at one Iowa high school at the same time. Does Iowa have any history with or advantage to land these kids???? Sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it.

Iowa could land them, but dont expect them to get help from se Polk to push them iowas way. The OC is an iowa grad, but the hc and dc are ISU guys

Iowa could land them, but dont expect them to get help from se Polk to push them iowas way. The OC is an iowa grad, but the hc and dc are ISU guys

I would hope to heck that their leanings would stay out of it. It is about what is best for kids, not best for the college football program they support.

I have not been thrilled that we had players go to Nebraska, Iowa St., Michigan and Northwestern for soccer but it was what was best for them, not what I wanted them to do.

Register says there has rarely, if ever, been this talented of trio at one Iowa high school at the same time. Does Iowa have any history with or advantage to land these kids???? Sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it.
Lewis Central would have something to say about this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT