ADVERTISEMENT

S--- is about to get real with the National Enquirer flip......

If Trump wanted Hillary locked so bad he should have put her in his cabinet....
bravo.gif

Cohen is a lawyer. It is his DUTY to inform his client how to do things lawfully, and to REFUSE to participate in any unlawful activity.

Private Citizen Trump did not have any such professional obligations.

Citizen Trump should have exercised greater care and due diligence in his retention of counsel. You certainly know where Mr. Cohen received his JD degree from, don't you? He's likely incompetent.

Isn't that where u got all your Hillary poor health information. I'd think you'd be scared as hell since the Inquirer is such a solid source of information. Better check to see if there are flying saucers out your window.
no I have not seen the enquirer since the 80's and frankly thought it was no longer in print. where I got the bad health info was from watching her pass out into a van here:

Last edited:
If you think Beto is gonna win I've got some land for sale you might be interested in.
You missed my point, but I'm not surprised. The mere fact that polling showing an incumbent Texas Republican Senator with only a single digit lead should, and probably is, be alarming to the RNC. That scenario only plays out if some scandal follows Cruz and I don't think that any such scandal exists.

You can bury your head in the sand and not acknowledge the deep shit the GOP is in.

You missed my point, but I'm not surprised. The mere fact that polling showing an incumbent Texas Republican Senator with only a single digit lead should, and probably is, be alarming to the RNC. That scenario only plays out if some scandal follows Cruz and I don't think that any such scandal exists.

You can bury your head in the sand and not acknowledge the deep shit the GOP is in.
the same polling that showed hills was going to win?

the same polling that showed hills was going to win?
You might be referring to the National polling which would be much less specific. Cruz is apparently in a very tight race in a State where Dems seldom come close to winning.

Of course, you already knew that.

Carry on.

You might be referring to the National polling which would be much less specific. Cruz is apparently in a very tight race in a State where Dems seldom come close to winning.

Carry on.
So when the election is over you can flap your jaws(maybe).

Last edited:

Carry on.
cruz isn't going to have trouble with some irish dude who pretends to be Hispanic …. in tx. that's just not going to happen.

cruz isn't going to have trouble with some irish dude who pretends to be Hispanic …. in tx. that's just not going to happen.
You're probably correct. But it's still surprising to see that race under double digits at this time.

Don’t flatter yourself, your point could be comprehended by a simpleton. It’s a narrative being driven by the leftist msm.

What’s happening in Texas is Beto has been working his ass off campaigning across the state for months. He’s got Dems excited and some independents thinking about voting for him. CRUZ meanwhile has been lazy and is a shitty campaigner ( always has been), but Cruz knows all he needs to do is push in October and he wins by 5+ points. Beto stepped in it recently when he stated that kneeling during anthem was most American thing you can do. Cruz will run commercial with that clip non stop in Texas during October and win by 10 points now.

Texas is poor indicator of what any trend in country may be, msm wants country to believe that it is. Texas is function of Cruz being in catbirds seat, knowing it and taking it easy.

Hillary by 2-3% nationally, which was spot on with the popular vote.

This is correct. National poll accurate but state and local level polls left lots to be desired accuracy wise. National level polls don’t mean a lot in electoral system for presidency or state and local elections.

Cohen is a lawyer. It is his DUTY to inform his client how to do things lawfully, and to REFUSE to participate in any unlawful activity.

Even private citizens have an obligation to follow the law. LOL at the party of personal responsibility.

Reactions: Rudolph

Ignorance of the law or just being ignorant like Trump is not an excuse. Geez some of you lack a basic understanding of the law and are completely devoid of common sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT