6:30 - Iowa vs Sacred Heart

8:30 - NC State vs Illinois

Mat 2​

6:30 - NC State vs Central Michigan

8:30 - Iowa vs Buffalo

Mat 3​

6:30 - Buffalo vs Illinois

8:30 - Castleton University vs College of New Jersey

Circa iowa has iowa +42 against sacred heart. Looks good to me. Sacred heart has been getting killed by worse against worse teams. Iowa is +31 against Buffalo. I put some on that too.

Now if we can just get a clock tonight for the matches.
Let’s not get to greedy I mean it is on flo. I’ll just be happy if the feed doesn’t cut out. Lower expectations make for tempered but realistic realities.

That said Hawks by a million! 60-0 is my tempered prediction.

Reactions: Angrysloth1
Circa iowa has iowa +42 against sacred heart. Looks good to me. Sacred heart has been getting killed by worse against worse teams. Iowa is +31 against Buffalo. I put some on that too.
thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.gif

Reactions: moosemonster
SHU had this one on a countdown since this summer. Im sure they will give it all they got but also sure it wont be enough.

Aiden Harris’s girlfriend is gonna be jealous of this mat. The mats seeing more of his face than she is. He does not have the horsepower to compete at 125, he’s got heart though.

Taken down and risen hard to end the first. Wisely chooses up to begin the second.

Reactions: TarpHawk
Aiden Harris’s girlfriend is gonna be jealous of this mat. The mats seeing more of his face than she is. He does not have the horsepower to compete at 125, he’s got heart though.

Taken down and risen hard to end the first. Wisely chooses up to begin the second.
He deferred and they started neutral

And Aidens down again. Riding time over 4 mins. Harris is trying to buck him off, just can’t quite do it. 4-0 end of 2nd

Cullan lefty single. 2-0, quick escape.

Reattach by Fallon of SHU and catches Cullen flat footed. Takedown 3-2.

Escape Cullan. Fallon get a lefty single now. 5-4 he leads after a quick Schriever escape.

Cullan quick hi c and gets it, quick escape.

End of 1 6-6

Cullan gonna break him by the end, to bad he gave up early takedowns or this march shouldn’t even be a contest

Schriever starts top and gives up the quick escape and gets back to back low leg singles. Lots of action and pace tonight. I think coach talked to him after last night. And another td for Schriever

14 -10 end of 2

Bennett with and early fireman but he gives up neutral danger and then a reversal.

Back points for Brown of SHU, and now he gets reversed. Bennett is putting on a nice hard ride now. 8-4 SHU brown over Iowas Bennett end of one.

The pace for the last 2 guys has been great. Bennett was down 8-2 an now tied it at 8-8 with 2 mins riding time at a stoppage in 2nd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT