ADVERTISEMENT

Sacred Heart and Buffalo PBP

Joe Kelly gives up an escape and the 2nd then gets ridden out in the 3rd. He drops a ho hum snooze fest 2-0. Iowa up 19-7 through 174.

Bennett went from trailing early to leading at the end of 2, to trailing early in the third, to winning yet again with 40 seconds left. Much like Katy Perry’s song he’s hot and he’s cold, he’s yes than he’s no. Finally he’s a solid yes. Wins it 8-6 Hawks up 8-4 after three matches.
I'm impressed that an Iowa wrestling fan also knows music.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkFan1986
In past years against weak competition he would maybe get a major. He’s way more aggressive so far this year. Hope it continues as the level of competition increases.
Exactly my thoughts. In years past, it's cruise control for him against this opponent. This year, he smells blood in the water. Hopefully he keeps this up

Reactions: roeisele and el dub
Exactly my thoughts. In years past, it's cruise control for him against this opponent. This year, he smells blood in the water. Hopefully he keeps this up
Shark-nado? Imma see if I can get him to sign his poster with that title.

Sounds like @SPOONER expects us to facial recognition ID the entire team. So I’m ordering posters to help memorize that shite.

Reactions: sstark46
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT