ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Darnold hooking up with hawk tuah

YQk2z0c.jpeg

Named my FFB team Hawk Tuah. Have started the season 0-2-1. 4 players on PUP or IR list. I've got staying power so I will wait until the finish.

Why are we posting a tweet from 3 months ago and acting like it was posted today?

Based on that podcast list, mainly a nation of rightwing morans…

I often wonder about the connection between righty morons and talk radio. I always thought it was just because righties tend to be old farts and the only technology they could figure out was how to dial in their AM radio to Rush or Beck. What’s with the repubber brain that makes them want to listen to people drone on about politics over a speaker at them?

I often wonder about the connection between righty morons and talk radio. I always thought it was just because righties tend to be old farts and the only technology they could figure out was how to dial in their AM radio to Rush or Beck. What’s with the repubber brain that makes them want to listen to people drone on about politics over a speaker at them?
I don’t know, but it’s a real thing. For years my wife did home health care. She had dozens of homes that had FOX news running on the TV non-stop. They are listening to in twelve hours a day. She never encountered a home with MSNBC or even CNN running all the time. They basically are begging people to brainwash them.

I don’t know, but it’s a real thing. For years my wife did home health care. She had dozens of homes that had FOX news running on the TV non-stop. They are listening to in twelve hours a day. She never encountered a home with MSNBC or even CNN running all the time. They basically are begging people to brainwash them.

It’s gotta be a mental defect, right? Maybe one of our resident morans could share their diagnosis.

Eh...it's harmless and she's making money off it. Especially since her dad is some ultra-conservative religious nutjob so I actually kind of enjoy the attention she is getting.
This is false, when confronted about what her parents would think about her actions she said her dad is the opposite of the type of person that would give a shit.

(If you remember at one point the lie was that he was a pastor)

Hoe's be hoe'n and God bless them for it.

Watched about 5 mins of Talk Tua. Reminds me of E. Less attractive Tara Reid. But certainly not as annoying as Tara.

This is false, when confronted about what her parents would think about her actions she said her dad is the opposite of the type of person that would give a shit.

(If you remember at one point the lie was that he was a pastor)

Hoe's be hoe'n and God bless them for it.
I like the other version better but I really didn't care enough about this to bother checking out the story's validity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT