ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Darnold hooking up with hawk tuah

Hey I have to give her props. She had 15 minutes of fame and she capitalized on it. What the 15 minutes was about was obviously a 1 liner, but she has some charisma, she is funny, willing to be out there, and lastly is decently good looking. If she is willing to put work in, she can make money, and that is what she has done. Good on her.

I often wonder about the connection between righty morons and talk radio. I always thought it was just because righties tend to be old farts and the only technology they could figure out was how to dial in their AM radio to Rush or Beck. What’s with the repubber brain that makes them want to listen to people drone on about politics over a speaker at them?
Reread this 5 times trying to figure out why those musicians would be on AM radio.

Hawk Tuah is a 6 at best. Small boobs with a touch of skinny fat. She gets bumped up to a 7 because she hawk tuah's.
To illustrate your point...

JVBPNhu.png

Reactions: stanzithemanzi12
Hey I have to give her props. She had 15 minutes of fame and she capitalized on it. What the 15 minutes was about was obviously a 1 liner, but she has some charisma, she is funny, willing to be out there, and lastly is decently good looking. If she is willing to put work in, she can make money, and that is what she has done. Good on her.
My take as well. She actually seems to have good head. On her shoulders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT