ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Stoll accidentally shot

Seriously. How is a mass shooting from an armed robber or a gang member less dangerous than a school shooter?

And don't get me wrong, I would like for all of those situations to be met with a trained and capable measure of self-defense by an individual with a reasonable handgun.

Reactions: PapaBearSLIM
You quoted #3 on the list. Did you stop reading at that point? Look at #4.
That’s right. Why would they be split up?

Also, you first mention “mass shooting” in #3 so that’s where you should’ve defined it.

Finally, using 4 or more as the definition of “mass” seems arbitrary and I am changing that to 6 or more. Please get me fresh stats.

Last edited:
Lay off Chicago. Most of us figure out how not to get shot.

*Fact*
Per capita current Hawk wrestlers are shot at a higher rate than residents of any of Chicago's worst neighborhoods.
Tell that to the pile of dead ones in Chicago. Give yourself some extra time.

There should be a ban on the Liberal Run Media. Someone please deny if there was no coverage on these modern disasters most of them would not happen. It is the media that sensationalize the act if you think for one moment that these shooters are not watching TV and saying that’s what I’m gonna do, you are all absolutely nuts. The Media is what is Destroying this country not guns. None of the left wants to bring this up and let me finish by saying I wish I had never engaged in this topic of conversation.

There should be a ban on the Liberal Run Media. Someone please deny if there was no coverage on these modern disasters most of them would not happen. It is the media that sensationalize the act if you think for one moment that these shooters are not watching TV and saying that’s what I’m gonna do, you are all absolutely nuts. The Media is what is Destroying this country not guns. None of the left wants to bring this up and let me finish by saying I wish I had never engaged in this topic of conversation.

They should put a ban on the president and his supporters. 9 refugees stabbed in Idaho today, but he president constantly calling refugees dangerous animals? Nothing to do with it.

Media is enemy of the people according to trump, media outlet gets shot up, liberals are to blame.

“Liberalism” isn’t a cancer to society.

Mediocre white men who worship at the alter of Trumps orange pecker are. Sorry, not sorry, but anytime I hear someone blame “liberalism” as if their political position (nationalism) isn’t infinitely worse, I feel the need to remind them that they simply have anger issues. Nothing more.

I used to like reading your post's.

I used to like reading your post's.
You know maybe your right I should not even of posted my views on this topic because it helps nothing. I woke up angry about this subject because of a family argument we had last night it was not pleasant. There are lots of problems with our great nation and lots of causes and no quick fix. The only way any of this goes away is if we band together and make strides both sides need to bend and it does not seem like we are being well represented at all levels. I will not post any others thoughts other then wrestling on this board my word is my bond...

You know maybe your right I should not even of posted my views on this topic because it helps nothing. I woke up angry about this subject because of a family argument we had last night it was not pleasant. There are lots of problems with our great nation and lots of causes and no quick fix. The only way any of this goes away is if we band together and make strides both sides need to bend and it does not seem like we are being well represented at all levels. I will not post any others thoughts other then wrestling on this board my word is my bond...

Had to laugh at “my word is my bond”.... I was a good middle school wrestler who didn’t want to wrestle in HS (9th grade) even though the HS coaches had me plugged in as a starter since the 7th grade. When I told coach I didn’t want to wrestle because I didn’t want to be known as “just a wrestler” he said “my word is my bond. I won’t let that happen”. For four years of HS every conversation ended with “my word is my bond”. 15+ years later I see him now and again and he always says “was my word not my bond?” (The man made sure I got an Ivy League education and fought for me tooth and nail when i was being rambunctious). Thanks for that trip down memory lane.

Reactions: Grip220
That’s right. Why would they be split up?

Also, you first mention “mass shooting” in #3 so that’s where you should’ve defined it.

Finally, using 4 or more as the definition of “mass” seems arbitrary and I am changing that to 6 or more. Please get me fresh stats.
They were fairly fresh stats. It was not my definition for "mass killing," as I was passing on the definition from another source, which I posted. Your rather arbitrary contrariness informs me that this argument is not worth pursuing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT