ADVERTISEMENT

saran wrap

am I the only person that can't make that cutting work?? I always try to cut the size i need and stretches and i end up ripping it off and then it gets all stuck together. fook saran wrap. heres to reynolds wrap.

I bet you get a lot of paper cuts as well

nick-berry-samesies.gif

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I struggle with it, too… but aluminum foil has a very different purpose. You make it sound like they’re interchangeable.

am I the only person that can't make that cutting work?? I always try to cut the size i need and stretches and i end up ripping it off and then it gets all stuck together. fook saran wrap. heres to reynolds wrap.
My wife works at a really nice kitchen store. This is what you need, it a commercial grade that will make your life easy.

I struggle with it, too… but aluminum foil has a very different purpose. You make it sound like they’re interchangeable.
Oh, the anti-foilite has shown up in the thread.

I’ve got a cold sore and the no pic is really wanting me to go down on her, has anyone tried doing that with Saran Wrap? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I just gave up on it and I just used tinfoil instead on everything. Like Milla said, just grab the kitchen shears, a quarter open and run them across and it won’t make you stop and recollect yourself.

I invested in some of those glass snapware containers so I wouldn’t have to battle the Saran Wrap Hydra any longer. You can also get fancy silicon lids like this:
IMG-3112.jpg

Charles Viancin - Poppy Oblong Lid Red - Silicone Lid for Food Storage and Cooking - 10''x14'' + 35x25cm - Airtight Seal on Any Smooth Rim Surface https://a.co/d/gXiP7Se

Last edited:
I’ve got a cold sore and the no pic is really wanting me to go down on her, has anyone tried doing that with Saran Wrap? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My dog ate a tuna sandwich that was wrapped in Saran Wrap. He seemed pretty delighted until he had to shit the next morning.

Buy one of the giant rolls from Sam's or Costco. It's what we use in restaurants and they are a million times easier to use than the shitty little rolls. I'm a plastic wrap wizard with them.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT