ADVERTISEMENT

Scary stuff on Halloween

Fair point, but there’s also a repeated dribble from the right that mail-in voting is mostly fraudulent (I’ve seen that in this thread). A lot of states have had varying levels of mail-in balloting for years and do it very well. At some point (perhaps using block chain), we’ll move to e-voting

No; we'll stick with mail-in paper ballots, which are far far easier to audit/check after an election than anything electronic.

Electronic systems are hackable; our mail-in ballot systems are extremely difficult to hack w/o simple detection and identification of the perps.

It's how Colorado's RNC chair got snagged, falsifying his GFs mail-in ballot a few years ago.

WTAF are you blabbering about now?

MULTIPLE "government agencies" audited their own election ballots, dipshit.
I will go back to the topic beginning; the news article I posted states a Gov official was caught with a bag (1000) ballots trying to switch his opponent's votes for his. We are taking the word of people that aren't on the up and up.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Didn't read the full post. I said optics did show how a man that was unpopular in his own party could get the most votes of all time and it's going to be a very long time before anyone gets close again.

It's okay to question things, I'm questioning what I saw with my eyes. If you don't like that I question something, then America isn't for you. There's plenty of nice countries that allow you to group think as long as it falls in line with what they want you to think about.

I too didn’t support Biden as my preferred choice for the nomination but once he captured it then it became a no brainer for me considering the alternative would be to vote to re-elect arguably the worst and most divisive President in our nation’s history. Most democrats and a lot of independents felt the same way I’d guess. And just like me, many Americans prefer to forgo political signs and bumper stickers.

Question away at anything you like but it seems futile to continue to believe that the election in 2020 was rigged when the GOP has already moved heaven and earth in an effort to find any trace of evidence to support an election fraud theory. They’ve found absolutely nothing to support it and IMO they never will simply because it didn’t happen. As I said before, it’s extremely difficult to fraudulently cast a single vote without being caught. It becomes even more difficult to perpetrate such a fraudulent scheme at the level where it could influence the outcome of a national Presidential election. Essentially it’s an impossible task.

I too didn’t support Biden as my preferred choice for the nomination but once he captured it then it became a no brainer for me considering the alternative would be to vote to re-elect arguably the worst and most divisive President in our nation’s history. Most democrats and a lot of independents felt the same way I’d guess. And just like me, many Americans prefer to forgo political signs and bumper stickers.

Question away at anything you like but it seems futile to continue to believe that the election in 2020 was rigged when the GOP has already moved heaven and earth in an effort to find any trace of evidence to support an election fraud theory. They’ve found absolutely nothing to support it and IMO they never will simply because it didn’t happen. As I said before, it’s extremely difficult to fraudulently cast a single vote without being caught. It becomes even more difficult to perpetrate such a fraudulent scheme at the level where it could influence the outcome of a national Presidential election. Essentially it’s an impossible task.
I didn't like either candidate. I can't stand Biden; he is the most racist Politian I've ever seen. He lies, tells made up stories to garner votes. The worst part is people who he could care less about, voted for him. The Dems propped him up like he was something special. They placed him in office in order to get Trump out. Not a fan of Trump, i've repeated that over and over, but damn, Biden really? The establishment made this happen because they didn't like Trump. This is why it bothers me; they took the voting rights away from the American people. This is Communism at its finest. They may have gone through some proceedings, we may not find a damn thing, but it would make them think about it before trying it again. 1960 they placed JFK in office. We just found that out a few years ago thank to Trump. Then they took out Nixon and place the only President to never be elected to office, because they wanted the war in Vietnam to continue on for their profit. I'm sick and tired of this and we need to get to the bottom of what happened in 2020. America will not be America if we don't. When voting isn't important anymore because they pick who will win, well goodbye freedoms. And for those who threw up their hands and say oh well, or even stick up for what happened, you're the problem. Only politicians that feel secure because they can't be held accountable are the ones who will destroy everything that is. They become dictators and that isn't good. Take a look at Venezuela, people are starving, and it takes a gunnysack of money to buy a loaf of bread. Why? Because they're ecections aren't real. They vote, but they don't elect.

No; we'll stick with mail-in paper ballots, which are far far easier to audit/check after an election than anything electronic.

Electronic systems are hackable; our mail-in ballot systems are extremely difficult to hack w/o simple detection and identification of the perps.

It's how Colorado's RNC chair got snagged, falsifying his GFs mail-in ballot a few years ago.
I think everyone here is missing the point. It's not about registered votes/voters. It's about how after a vote is cast whether it's a valid vote or not. Once it's counted it's next to impossible to determine if that is a valid vote or not. All votes count right. That's where fraud takes place, once on is sent in to count, it can't be undone.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I'm glad to see the system is working. For a long time we've been told there is no voter fraud, or when someone is caught, it's only GOP doing it. The question is, how many people aren't caught?
Did Gore or Bush win 2000 election? Came down to Florida recount and the hanging chad with Bush's brother as Florida governor. The older I get the more cynical I become. Just like the MSM falsly stating that 2020 was the safest election in history with mail in ballots. Anyone with a brain knows it was the least secure election ever.

It's all rigged. If they wanted transparency and confirmation why don't voter's receive negative or positive confirmations on who they voted for? Any auditor could make this 100% more accurate and secure but they don't want that.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT