ADVERTISEMENT

Scary stuff on Halloween

Where did I claim pushing fraudulent registrations was "ok"?

If there were fraudulent votes to go with fake registrations, where are the charges?
Like I said, you really are a piece of work.

Just for fun, why would anyone create 1000 fake registrations if they didn't intend to vote using those registrations?

fox tv wtf GIF by Paradise Hotel

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Yeah but they are getting caught so it’s proof nothing is wrong with the system per every Dem in this thread.
Then we should re-open the 2020 election counts. If they found 1000 things in one spot, maybe it was in many other spots.
This guy was destroying votes against him and putting votes for him in the mail-in box.

Yeah but they are getting caught so it’s proof nothing is wrong with the system per every Dem in this thread.

There is no massive systemic problem with the system in terms of massive voter fraud no.

I mean every election you are going to have a few bad actors so you do your best to catch and convict them. But massive voter fraud which swings presidential elections. Not really.

You can't legislatively get rid of all bad actors in an election that big. And the solution certainly is not making it harder for certain types of people to vote.

Come on guys, it's more than possible, even likely that Joe Biden was so loved as a national figure, and Donald Trump was so hated at the same time they both garnered more votes in the history of elections...

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast. That’s more votes than any other presidential candidate has ever won, with the exception of Biden. (Third-party candidates picked up 1.8 percent of the votes cast.)

More than 159 million Americans voted in 2020: 159,633,396 to be exact. That’s the largest total voter turnout in U.S. history and the first time more than 140 million people voted. Voter turnout in 2020 was the highest in 120 years when measured as a percentage of the voting-eligible population: 66.7 percent. You have to go back all the way to 1900 to find a higher percentage turnout (73.7 percent). The election of 1876 holds the record for highest turnout: 82.6 percent. That, of course, was also one of America’s most controversial and consequential elections—and not in a good way.

So it's completely feasible, that Trump lost without any fraud of any kind. Getting the most votes ever still wasn't enough to overcome the absolute love fest this country had with Joe Biden. I remember growing up in the 80's and people speaking of Joe like George Washington. The only thing that doesn't make sense is how he didn't manage to win the presidency the first 3 times he ran as a younger, more with it man.

Come on guys, it's more than possible, even likely that Joe Biden was so loved as a national figure, and Donald Trump was so hated at the same time they both garnered more votes in the history of elections...

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast. That’s more votes than any other presidential candidate has ever won, with the exception of Biden. (Third-party candidates picked up 1.8 percent of the votes cast.)

More than 159 million Americans voted in 2020: 159,633,396 to be exact. That’s the largest total voter turnout in U.S. history and the first time more than 140 million people voted. Voter turnout in 2020 was the highest in 120 years when measured as a percentage of the voting-eligible population: 66.7 percent. You have to go back all the way to 1900 to find a higher percentage turnout (73.7 percent). The election of 1876 holds the record for highest turnout: 82.6 percent. That, of course, was also one of America’s most controversial and consequential elections—and not in a good way.

So it's completely feasible, that Trump lost without any fraud of any kind. Getting the most votes ever still wasn't enough to overcome the absolute love fest this country had with Joe Biden. I remember growing up in the 80's and people speaking of Joe like George Washington. The only thing that doesn't make sense is how he didn't manage to win the presidency the first 3 times he ran as a younger, more with it man.

Your confusing love of Biden with disgust of Trump.

We don't worship Biden like you do Trump. I could give you a long list of other people that I would rather see in the WH than Biden and it would include some Republicans.

A name you however wouldn't see on that list is Donald Trump. But again the choices essentially are Biden and Trump because no one else has a chance to win thanks to the way our system works. So **** it I guess I'm voting for the old man who mentally has good days and bad days verses the other old man who's attempted a coup and doesn't have any good days mentally speaking.

We don't worship Biden like you do Trump. I could give you a long list of other people that I would rather see in the WH than Biden and it would include some Republicans.

A name you however wouldn't see on that list is Donald Trump. But again the choices essentially are Biden and Trump because no one else has a chance to win thanks to the way our system works. So **** it I guess I'm voting for the old man who mentally has good days and bad days verses the other old man who's attempted a coup and doesn't have any good days mentally speaking.
I don't worship Trump at all. I could also give you a list of people I'd rather see in the WH than DT. That still doesn't explain this disgust of Trump, and him garnering more votes than anyone else in the history of the US in a losing effort to a guy who tried and failed three previous times to be president.

If there really was this wide spread disgust of Trump, how did he get to 74 million votes? How did he get more votes the 2nd time around than he did when he won the first time? I can't reconcile that. The numbers don't make sense.

Reactions: Sharky1203
There is no massive systemic problem with the system in terms of massive voter fraud no.

I mean every election you are going to have a few bad actors so you do your best to catch and convict them. But massive voter fraud which swings presidential elections. Not really.

You can't legislatively get rid of all bad actors in an election that big. And the solution certainly is not making it harder for certain types of people to vote.

This. Meanwhile, GOP run states are pulling out of ERIC (making voter fraud much harder to catch). OP is a clown.

I don't worship Trump at all. I could also give you a list of people I'd rather see in the WH than DT. That still doesn't explain this disgust of Trump, and him garnering more votes than anyone else in the history of the US in a losing effort to a guy who tried and failed three previous times to be president.

If there really was this wide spread disgust of Trump, how did he get to 74 million votes? How did he get more votes the 2nd time around than he did when he won the first time? I can't reconcile that. The numbers don't make sense.

Because 83 million people were disgusted by him.

We're disgusted by his lack of care for the facts, his narcissism and most of all his authoritarian tendencies.

Just for fun, why would anyone create 1000 fake registrations if they didn't intend to vote using those registrations?

Show us where anyone did this?

Because once you register AND vote, it is on the public records in perpetuity.
Ought to be a cake walk to find those fake registrations AND votes if they happened.

Where is that evidence?

You look at how polarizing a figure Trump is and can't reconcile the numbers? Have you not been paying attention? Trump is so divisive that he has made everyone choose to be with his cult or against it. People who have never participated in elections before did so just to make their voices heard.

Reactions: hawkifann
The didn't hear the cases. Only in Arizona they did. Don't twist the court hearings. The courts didn't continue with the investigation into the vote counts. But who blames them, every damn city in the US had been burned and looted for month prior with left wing nuts. They take the cases and investigate them, if there was fraud then can you image what would happen? No Judge would want their name on that. They took the easy way out and just said that Trump didn't provide enough evidence to warrant a recount.

That’s not how the judicial system works. You don’t get to bring a lawsuit with zero evidence and demand it be heard all the way to verdict.

In order to go to trial, the party bringing the lawsuit has to provide enough evidence to show that there is a reasonable basis for their claim. It’s a really low bar to clear.

Dozens of voter fraud cases were brought, and none of them cleared that ridiculously low bar. Because there isn’t any actual evidence of meaningful voter fraud.

Last edited:
You look at how polarizing a figure Trump is and can't reconcile the numbers? Have you not been paying attention? Trump is so divisive that he has made everyone choose to be with his cult or against it. People who have never participated in elections before did so just to make their voices heard.
That explains JOE's votes... it doesn't explain how Trump got MORE votes than he did the first time. Let's say there was some buyers remorse on Trump from round 1, that doesn't explain why MORE people voted for him the 2nd time around. He didn't get more votes from democrats, independents, women, youth, where did the extra votes for him come from if he's that divisive and disgusted? That doesn't make any sense at all.

You're saying a guy that is that divisive and disgusted, managed to garner MORE votes the 2nd time around while also inspiring enough people who didn't vote for Hillary to either flip their vote to democrat or didn't vote at all, while also inspiring people to vote for him? WHAT?

So why don't the Dems and Independents vote for someone on that long list of people other than Biden?

Biden has a Dem primary challenger. Here's your chance.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
So why don't the Dems and Independents vote for someone on that long list of people other than Biden?

Biden has a Dem primary challenger. Here's your chance.

Who is his primary challenger? Only one's I've heard of is Robert Kennedy and anti-vax nutter who quit to run in the general and Cenk Yuger who is not IMO qualified by the constitution to be president.

Give me a real candidate and I'd vote for him in the primary.

That explains JOE's votes... it doesn't explain how Trump got MORE votes than he did the first time. Let's say there was some buyers remorse on Trump from round 1, that doesn't explain why MORE people voted for him the 2nd time around. He didn't get more votes from democrats, independents, women, youth, where did the extra votes for him come from if he's that divisive and disgusted? That doesn't make any sense at all.

You're saying a guy that is that divisive and disgusted, managed to garner MORE votes the 2nd time around while also inspiring enough people who didn't vote for Hillary to either flip their vote to democrat or didn't vote at all, while also inspiring people to vote for him? WHAT?

You do know that population expands and some people were turn on while he was POTUS.

The population expanded during the pandemic? and I don't really know what the rest of your post means.

Some people may have gotten turned onto Trump while he was president. Enough to go out and vote when they had not done so previously. But more turned against him.

And the population in Nov. of 2020 was certainly higher than it was in Nov of 2016.

Some people may have gotten turned onto Trump while he was president. Enough to go out and vote when they had not done so previously. But more turned against him.

And the population in Nov. of 2020 was certainly higher than it was in Nov of 2016.
But MORE people voted for him the 2nd time around than he got the first time... so he gained more popularity, while losing voters because he's devisive and disgusting?

And if we gained in population from 2016 to 2020, those would be youth voters, do you think Trump increased his popularity with the youth vote?

But MORE people voted for him the 2nd time around than he got the first time... so he gained more popularity, while losing voters because he's devisive and disgusting?

And if we gained in population from 2016 to 2020, those would be youth voters, do you think Trump increased his popularity with the youth vote?

I'm not saying he lost voters I'm saying he gained voters who didn't vote previously AND he also had *more* people who hated him who didn't vote previously.

It's not that complicated. There is no conspiracy. There is no massive fraud. Biden won the election fairly.

I'm not saying he lost voters I'm saying he gained voters who didn't vote previously AND he also had *more* people who hated him who didn't vote previously.

It's not that complicated. There is no conspiracy. There is no massive fraud. Biden won the election fairly.
I'm not saying Joe didn't win fairly, I'm trying to understand how 2 + 2 equals 642???

That’s not how the judicial system works. You don’t get to bring a lawsuit with zero evidence and demand it be heard all the way to verdict.

In order to go to trial, the party bringing the lawsuit has to provide enough evidence to show that there is a reasonable basis for their claim. It’s a really low bar to clear.

Dozens of voter fraud cases were brought, and none of them cleared that ridiculously low bar. Because there isn’t any actual evidence of meaningful voter fraud.
What are you scared of, let's open it up and see what happened. Sick of people saying it would be a waste of time. We spent 34 million on Russia hoax for Hillary. 18 million on Gore.

Both things can't be true and it make sense.

xxx trump voters in 2016

minus xxx trump flippers in 2020 to Biden or didn't vote, or who died during the pandemic

plus new voters for trump who is now considered divisive, racist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, and a fat ass liar by a large number of the population, ESPECIALLY among young people

= more votes in 2020? So much so that it was more votes than anyone else in history except Joe.

That all makes sense to you?

xxx trump voters in 2016

minus xxx trump flippers in 2020 to Biden or didn't vote, or who died during the pandemic

plus new voters for trump who is now considered divisive, racist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, and a fat ass liar by a large number of the population, ESPECIALLY among young people

= more votes in 2020? So much so that it was more votes than anyone else in history except Joe.

More people got off their ass and voted. A lot more.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
So your contention is that more people voted for Trump despite all the nasty side effects he brings, just more new people voted for Biden?

No more people voted for Trump because they liked his shit. But more people didn't like his shit.

A lot of people used to sit on the sidelines of elections. Trump brought a lot of people off the sidelines. Both for him and against him but more against him.

No more people voted for Trump because they liked his shit. But more people didn't like his shit.

A lot of people used to sit on the sidelines of elections. Trump brought a lot of people off the sidelines. Both for him and against him but more against him.
More people liked Trump's shit than didn't like his shit so he lost some voters but net gained with the others who liked his shit, while also inspiring even MORE people to vote the other direction... it's riddle wrapped in an enigma

More people liked Trump's shit than didn't like his shit so he lost some voters but net gained with the others who liked his shit, while also inspiring even MORE people to vote the other direction... it's riddle wrapped in an enigma

Ok you are just being like this on purpose.

Trump gained overall voters from voters leaving the sidelines and new voters but net lost voters because more of those voters went to Biden.

If you can't understand that simplicity than you are either stupid or trying to be stupid to troll.

xxx trump voters in 2016

No, I travel all over this country for my job. I have never in my lifetime have seen what was going on. For every Biden sign/bumper sticker/shirt etc., I saw 7 Trump sign/bumper sticker/shirt etc. Only in 2008 with Obama have I seen that, and Obama paled in comparison to Trump. Then to tell me that a man who couldn't get out of Iowa in any primary he ran in, just got the most votes in History and will probably stand for the next 100 years. The first time we have mail in ballots, (not absentee ballots big difference) we get the most votes ever. Optics makes me question what the hell happened. Sorry if you don't like it, but there has to be answers and I haven't heard one good explanation. Now we are starting to get people being charged with bags of ballots and that makes more since than anything that's been given so far.

No, I travel all over this country for my job. I have never in my lifetime have seen what was going on. For every Biden sign/bumper sticker/shirt etc., I saw 7 Trump sign/bumper sticker/shirt etc. Only in 2008 with Obama have I seen that, and Obama paled in comparison to Trump. Then to tell me that a man who couldn't get out of Iowa in any primary he ran in, just got the most votes in History and will probably stand for the next 100 years. The first time we have mail in ballots, (not absentee ballots big difference) we get the most votes ever. Optics makes me question what the hell happened. Sorry if you don't like it, but there has to be answers and I haven't heard one good explanation. Now we are starting to get people being charged with bags of ballots and that makes more since than anything that's been given so far.
It doesn't matter how enthusiastic you vote, 1 vote is still 1 vote. The number of flags and bumper stickers you have doesn't effect the count. Ever hear of the silent majority? Your baseless claims of some fraud don't stand on their own, if there was any evidence you could change my mind, but to date this has been litigated ad nauseum and we still have no evidence.

Show us where anyone did this?

Because once you register AND vote, it is on the public records in perpetuity.
Ought to be a cake walk to find those fake registrations AND votes if they happened.

Where is that evidence?
You fail again to answer the question. Why do fake registrations if there's no intent to use them to vote?

Did it occur to you that in this case there wasn't yet an opportunity to vote?

You can certainly be applauded for how much resolve you have in being obtuse.

You know…for the whole “F**k your feelings” crowd, your view of the world is pretty driven by your feelings.

Like I said, you really are a piece of work.

The cool thing about layered controls and checks across multiple systems means that sometimes you catch an earlier step that prevents the later step. It’s pretty likely that there would have been future plans with those fake registrations. Of course. That’s why this is bad and a big reason why he was charged, although the secondary step isn’t something anyone has to prove because the first step with registrations was fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT