ADVERTISEMENT

Scrotal Itch: Causes and Cures

I fully understand how this will sound, but, when I started manscaping down there, it cleared up a LOT of the itching. I think a lot of my problem had to do with all the running and exercising, parts would itch and chafe. Shaving cleared it almost entirely up.

And no, no pics;)

I had scrotal chigger bites as a kid.

Worst scrotal itching of my life.

I ended up using a method similar to this.

So you made the secks with an anthill? Wouldn’t that cause the issue rather than solve it?

The ants go marching three by three
Hurrah
Hurrah
Hurrah
Hurrah
They all get flooded by Herkmeister’s peen
And they all go marching down
To the ground
To get away
From Herkmeister’s spunk

Splash splash splash splash splash splash splash”

gb5j10K.gif

Reactions: Herkmeister
I fully understand how this will sound, but, when I started manscaping down there, it cleared up a LOT of the itching. I think a lot of my problem had to do with all the running and exercising, parts would itch and chafe. Shaving cleared it almost entirely up.

And no, no pics;)
It sounds like you got rid of the crabs playground.

Regular cleansing of the scrotal sack and shaft is necessary.
Was this problem a factor in your decision to ditch the equipment? Out of curiousity, does the new V spot get itchy or does it have to be an original model?

Now that I think of it, you need to start an AMA for HROTers to get our weird questions answered!

Was this problem a factor in your decision to ditch the equipment? Out of curiousity, does the new V spot get itchy or does it have to be an original model?

Now that I think of it, you need to start an AMA for HROTers to get our weird questions answered!

Sadly, this would be at the bottom of my list of reasons. Who says it’s ditched?

AMA’s usually go south quickly.

Maybe I’m unfamiliar with the vernacular, bit I thought in a previous thread you’d indicated you’d gone the full remove and replace strategy. My apologies for my ignorance.

No apologies needed. I normally don’t discuss my genitalia in a casual manner.

Not sure what anyone put but Hydrocortisone is a miracle ointment.

For prevention...One good swipe of Degree on your taters will keep you fresh all day.

Luckily, through my Tinder phase after my divorce I never had any symptoms. I'm sure there were some close calls.

I fully understand how this will sound, but, when I started manscaping down there, it cleared up a LOT of the itching.
Makes it look bigger. Also, my sack hangs lower when nicely shaven. For me thats a good thing, unlike some of you that hang into the toilet bowl.

I'm going to be completely honest. I was going for quantity over quality the first 8 months. I would have F'd just about anything and pretty much did (nohomo)

How many were sick freaks?

I'd like to hear those stories. Did their dogs watch you do it?

Reactions: fredjr82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT