ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

choosenuetral

HR All-State
Jan 1, 2010
Just a heads up. The ticket office called me to see if I wanted my seats again this year, thankfully. Never got an email or snail mail to buy. Just an FYI. Call asap if you haven’t received anything and still want your seats

Just a heads up. The ticket office called me to see if I wanted my seats again this year, thankfully. Never got an email or snail mail to buy. Just an FYI. Call asap if you haven’t received anything and still want your seats
Demand may be down a touch this year. Kept my seats

I never got my email. Mine have been hit-and-miss the past few years. I complained when I renewed in August and they told me to check my spam folder. I've been checking both of them religiously to make sure I don't miss my time if they do a reseat over the new tunnel. I hope someone on here will post about it if they get a notification about a reseat.

Reactions: HawkMD
I never got my email. Mine have been hit-and-miss the past few years. I complained when I renewed in August and they told me to check my spam folder. I've been checking both of them religiously to make sure I don't miss my time if they do a reseat over the new tunnel. I hope someone on here will post about it if they get a notification about a reseat.
The re-seating will occur between the 2023-24 and 2024-25 seasons.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT