ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Servce

I will wait until it is proven to be a true statement, but my gut says it's true.
The past 4 years show us the fbi and doj should not be trusted
And this right here is why we are so divided as a nation.

You have a gut intuition that there is a conspiracy. You also lost trust in the agency who are the only ones in a position to debunk this conspiracy. If we take these statements together there is literally no way the investigation could over rule your gut.

It doesn’t matter that the simplest explanation is human error. It doesn’t matter that even if it was a conspiracy the sniper (who you claim asked for 3 minutes to shoot) could have simply yelled “GUN GUN GUN” over comms. That would have saved the day as easily as him firing.

But instead of the simple explanation you have been brainwashed that no one can be trusted. Now ask yourself, who stands to gain if law abiding Americans such as yourself don’t trust our institutions?

I’m sure you are a decent person who loves your family. For their sake I hope you climb out of the rabbit hole.

You have a gut intuition that there is a conspiracy. You also lost trust in the agency who are the only ones in a position to debunk this conspiracy. If we take these statements together there is literally no way the investigation could over rule your gut.

It doesn’t matter that the simplest explanation is human error. It doesn’t matter that even if it was a conspiracy the sniper (who you claim asked for 3 minutes to shoot) could have simply yelled “GUN GUN GUN” over comms. That would have saved the day as easily as him firing.

But instead of the simple explanation you have been brainwashed that no one can be trusted. Now ask yourself, who stands to gain if law abiding Americans such as yourself don’t trust our institutions?

I’m sure you are a decent person who loves your family. For their sake I hope you climb out of the rabbit hole.
Good post. It’s the world these people have created for themselves that excuses belief in random conspiracy theories on social media despite any evidence to the contrary; because you can’t trust the folks who have direct access to the truth.

That the 2020 election was rigged is an article of faith required of anyone who wants to hold a leadership position in the GOP. That is truly amazing and awful.

There doesn't have to be a "conspiracy", but there was certainly a screw-up, that much is quite clear (to anyone with a functioning brain).
Never attribute malice that what can be attributed to in competance.

When someone wants to carry out something like this they want as few accomplices as possible. Any time you would try to bring somebody into an assassination plot you run a significant risk of being exposed. This would be particularly risky for the secret service. Trying to recruit secret service members to participate in an assault scheme would be incredibly risky.

Local police were not up to the task of covering and securing the area outside of the SS's zone.
Improvements have been made, but cross departmental communications were exposed as bad during 911. Some improvements but not nearly enough to all seamless communications.

Agreed.

Unfortunately I think we’re already seeing that there has to have been a conspiracy to take out Trump.

Rather than the more likely explanation that a mistake or mistakes were made.
When people see something like this happen they imagine that there has to be an elaborate plot because of the high profile of the target. But if you break down what was required to achieve this it isn't that extraordinary. Acquiring the firearm is relatively simple, the building was outside the secured area, easily scalable. The shot didn't require any exceptional skill. This event doesn't even require extensive planning.

When people see something like this happen they imagine that there has to be an elaborate plot because of the high profile of the target. But if you break down what was required to achieve this it isn't that extraordinary. Acquiring the firearm is relatively simple, the building was outside the secured area, easily scalable. The shot didn't require any exceptional skill. This event doesn't even require extensive planning.
Just speculation, but it feels like the two most likely explanations are that 1) for some reason, they thought that rooftop was inaccessible and so did not feel it necessary to have someone cover it; 2) SS and local police didn’t coordinate effectively and thought the other was taking care of it.

A third option is that the shooter bribed someone to let them up there.

Of course, I’m totally speculating so it’s probably none of the above.

Confirmation bias is very powerful.

Since I'm the head conspiracy theorist for this site.... I'm about 200% sure the secret service did a stand down. They looked.... the other way. " Hey there's a dude on the roof with the gun"... "Oh don't worry that's our dude." Or trans. Maybe he goes by "they".

Here's a major point no one is discussing but should be clearly understood - the shooter was taken out almost immediately after having fired his initial 3 or so rounds, as in just a few seconds after. This points clearly to whoever took out the shooter almost certainly had eyes on him prior to him having fired at Trump.
Even snipers don't go from having no visibility of a target, to acquiring it after hearing rounds go off, and making a successful shot in just a couple seconds.
This to me makes it's clear they had eyes on the shooter prior to him firing at Trump. Why they didn't take him out sooner or at the very least get Trump off the stage is million dollar question.

Here's a major point no one is discussing but should be clearly understood - the shooter was taken out almost immediately after having fired his initial 3 or so rounds, as in just a few seconds after. This points clearly to whoever took out the shooter almost certainly had eyes on him prior to him having fired at Trump.
Even snipers don't go from having no visibility of a target, to acquiring it after hearing rounds go off, and making a successful shot in just a couple seconds.
This to me makes it's clear they had eyes on the shooter prior to him firing at Trump. Why they didn't take him out sooner or at the very least get Trump off the stage is million dollar question.
They keep trying to say a traffic cop climbed a ladder and then the guy pointed the gun at him and he either went down the ladder or fell off or something... Was this guy armed and was he alone?

As more clarity has surfaced, provided one can rely on the "reports" that is, I am left with the same thoughts ^^. IF it is true that the SS sniper had identified the potential threat prior to him opening fire and then could not get proper clearance to take the first shot...don't you at a minimum get the target (Trump) on the ground while you clear things up???

Not only was it a huge failure to let an armed man get into position to take out the speaker from just 150 yards away, I would seriously question any protocol that relied on someone getting the first shot off before neutralizing the threat.

I remain very curious to hopefully find out the real details of the sequence of events here, but it really is not a good look on the SS at this time IMO.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers

If gross negligence was the answer then all involved need to be fired immediately
What I don’t understand is how do you at the very least not get security around Trump and get him off the stage?
I don’t get where this is going? I don’t understand people recording stuff all the time in a potential life or death situation.
The last thing I would be doing if I thought I was in danger is getting my phone out to record. But we see videos all the time that would say otherwise.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
What I don’t understand is how do you at the very least not get security around Trump and get him off the stage?

I don’t get where this is going? I don’t understand people recording stuff all the time in a potential life or death situation.
The last thing I would be doing if I thought I was in danger is getting my phone out to record. But we see videos all the time that would say otherwise.
I think it was the fact that she was repeatedly looking off towards where the shots came from, like she was expecting something to happen. And the reaction right after, like she wasn’t surprised.

This is the point I made from when I saw that footage.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers

This is not true.

Dems have lied about too many things for me to trust them. I have seen with my own eyes the the wh was calling bidens decline a week before the debate a 'cheap fake'. It was not until they were found to be lying that they dropped this narrative.

We know the 51 fbi guys lied. We know Hillary organized russiagate. We know that fauci lied and worked to silence the lab leak theory. These are proven. The way the doj targeted trump but ignored biden, hillary, or Mayorkas issues. I could list about 20 more major things dems have lied about.

When you make a habit of lying about everything, then you shouldn't be surprised when people don't trust you. Dems need to come clean with themselves and realize they have to stop lying if they want to gain trust.

Last edited:
My guess is that there had been plenty of gaffes like this in securing a site and this time you actually had a shooter.

So this has probably been happening a bunch.
The Trump people tend to go to a ton of rallies, and a number of witnesses said this one felt different.

I don’t know if that’s a combination of a bad SS team and bad local police, or what the deal was.

This is not true.

Dems have lied about too many things for me to trust them. I have seen with my own eyes the the wh was calling bidens decline a week before the election a 'cheap fake'. It was not until they were found to be lying that they dropped this narrative.

We know the 51 fbi guys lied. We know Hillary organized russiagate. We know that fauci lied and worked to silence the lab leak theory. These are proven. The way the doj targeted trump but ignored biden, hillary, or Mayorkas issues. I could list about 20 more major things dems have lied about.

When you make a habit of lying about everything, then you shouldn't be surprised when people don't trust you. Dems need to come clean with themselves and realize they have to stop lying if they want to gain trust.
10/10 take. They will probably just double down at the end of the day though. Stubborn donkeys.

Reactions: Hawk_82
The Trump people tend to go to a ton of rallies, and a number of witnesses said this one felt different.

I don’t know if that’s a combination of a bad SS team and bad local police, or what the deal was.
Yeah, it felt different after someone took a shot at Trump.

I'd be more interested in those comments if they happened before Trump was shot.

This is not true.

Dems have lied about too many things for me to trust them. I have seen with my own eyes the the wh was calling bidens decline a week before the debate a 'cheap fake'. It was not until they were found to be lying that they dropped this narrative.

And you trust trump?

I think it was the fact that she was repeatedly looking off towards where the shots came from, like she was expecting something to happen. And the reaction right after, like she wasn’t surprised.
Yeah, she holds up the sign. Shots fired and next thing you know she is filming the aftermath. This shit is wild.

I am almost making myself puke for going down this road but the UNSUBSTANTIATED stories I have read and videos I have seen leave me with a lot of questions. I'm not a conspiracy guy at all (okay maybe JFK...) but:

-The sniper asking to take the shot for 3 minutes without being told to go ahead.

-Nobody getting on the roof and stopping the shooter earlier when they were clearly aware of someone up there.

-The perimeter not being secure and someone having access to a roof within 200 yards is insane. Extra security granted or not.

Again, I'm not a conspiracy guy. At minimum this is not a single mistake but a BUNCH of major mistakes. It very well could be that but man this is weird.
Has the sniper asking for permission to take the shot for 3 minutes been confirmed? I thought that was just from some 4chan post.

I went to an indoor rally his first time around in 2016. It was high security of course cops everywhere. I bet he never does an outdoor rally again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT