ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service investigating suspected cocaine found in White House

The current administration seems to factor things like sexual orientation and race into hiring practice. It’s not exactly coming out of left field.
That may be true. However, you have explained it as all people of color are hired by this administration only because of their skin color. No win situation for anyone. Can any minority be qualified for their job under Biden? Edit: At least for this position.

That may be true. However, you have explained it as all people of color are hired by this administration only because of their skin color. No win situation for anyone. Can any minority be qualified for their job under Biden? Edit: At least for this position.

I didn’t say all people of color hired by this administration, just that THIS particular person who is failing (spectacularly if I might add) just happens to win at intersectional minority bingo.

To be honest with you, I enjoy circuses so I’m here for it. Whether she was fired tomorrow or Biden wins in ‘24 and she serves as press secretary until ‘28 it’s no skin off my nose.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I didn’t say all people of color hired by this administration, just that THIS particular person who is failing (spectacularly if I might add) just happens to win at intersectional minority bingo.

To be honest with you, I enjoy circuses so I’m here for it. Whether she was fired tomorrow or Biden wins in ‘24 and she serves as press secretary until ‘28 it’s no skin off my nose.
Okay. I just don't know how you can state that she was hired because of her skin color. You can have that opinion but that is far from certain. Sucking at a job is color blind.

Okay. I just don't know how you can state that she was hired because of her skin color. You can have that opinion but that is far from certain. Sucking at a job is color blind.

Oh believe me, people from all colors, sexes, religions can be down right pitiful at their job. I am also well aware, at least in corporate America of people who are considered “untouchable” due to a trait that makes them what’s called “a lawsuit waiting to happen”

Keep in mind this is coming from a person on color.

Oh believe me, people from all colors, sexes, religions can be down right pitiful at their job. I am also well aware, at least in corporate America of people who are considered “untouchable” due to a trait that makes them what’s called “a lawsuit waiting to happen”

Keep in mind this is coming from a person on color.
I understand. I just think it is odd that all minorities in this administration are going to be viewed as unqualified because of their skin color. I have no doubts that some were but all? You seem to be insinuating that all hires are because of race. I believe that most are because of qualification.

I understand. I just think it is odd that all minorities in this administration are going to be viewed as unqualified because of their skin color. I have no doubts that some were but all? You seem to be insinuating that all hires are because of race. I believe that most are because of qualification.
Reread his post

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk

No sir, I think that intelligence is distributed throughout all people. I do think that there are some hiring practices that put the thumb on the scale and tip towards minority status.

To be honest I’m not a huge fan of the latest Supreme Court justice pick, it has zero to do with her skin color or Mayor Pete, as that has zero to do with his sexual preference. I’m not sure either are good at their job. Then again I didn’t hire them so I get to judge from a distance.

No sir, I think that intelligence is distributed throughout all people. I do think that there are some hiring practices that put the thumb on the scale and tip towards minority status.

To be honest I’m not a huge fan of the latest Supreme Court justice pick, it has zero to do with her skin color or Mayor Pete, as that has zero to do with his sexual preference. I’m not sure either are good at their job. Then again I didn’t hire them so I get to judge from a distance.
I am with you. Why was this one about race then? It might be true but there should be zero certainty. I am honestly interested in why you believe this position was a race based hire. It's really not a big deal to me just more out of curiosity.

I am with you. Why was this one about race then? It might be true but there should be zero certainty. I am honestly interested in why you believe this position was a race based hire. It's really not a big deal to me just more out of curiosity.

Folks were debating about how bad she was at her job. Some were saying that those people thinking she is bad is racist. If I’m black, I’ll say she bad at her job and therefore I can’t be called a racist. I was just saying what others were thinking.

Reactions: globalhawk
Folks were debating about how bad she was at her job. Some were saying that those people thinking she is bad is racist. If I’m black, I’ll say she bad at her job and therefore I can’t be called a racist. I was just saying what others were thinking.
I think we are looking at it from different angles. No biggie. I understand your point.

With that said, which is more probable:

1. Someone hid it knowing it would be found, yet the secret service can’t find the culprit

OR

2. The bag belongs to someone close to the administration and the secret service won’t say out of embarrassment

either way the secret service is embarrassed and will do whatever to cover their asses.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
We’ll…the previous administration appointed and nominated people because they were white and there was a peep among the independents like you—so that’s strange.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
Is there anyone stupid enough, even on this board, to believe you can get into the White House without being searched/screened and sniffed by drug and bomb dogs?

Whomever brought this in was privileged enough to avoid this.
Like Secret Service?

Tony the Tiger might be surprised to know that dogs aren't part of the security detail for tourists entering the West Wing of the White House. And never have been.
It has been reported that it wasn’t found in the area that tourists enter the White House. It’s been discussed and linked in this very thread,

I will say I have not toured the White House, but I’m not sure what that has to do with anything at this point,

We’ll…the previous administration appointed and nominated people because they were white and there was a peep among the independents like you—so that’s strange.

Did they? I would’ve thought that would make the news.

either way the secret service is embarrassed and will do whatever to cover their asses.

Embarrassed that they let someone in who had drugs on them or embarrassed because one of their own had drugs on themselves and left it just sitting out in the open?

It has been reported that it wasn’t found in the area that tourists enter the White House. It’s been discussed and linked in this very thread,

I will say I have not toured the White House, but I’m not sure what that has to do with anything at this point,

Review his posts. And find understanding.

When I went to the White House, there were no dogs that I can remember. But the full body scan. And I was in uniform.

I can see how it would be easy to get a little bag of coke into the White House.

Comparing cocaine to anthrax is insane. They have test for that.

When I went to the White House, there were no dogs that I can remember. But the full body scan. And I was in uniform.

I can see how it would be easy to get a little bag of coke into the White House.

Comparing cocaine to anthrax is insane. They have test for that.

One thing that stands out to me on my tour was the number of media there. There was a room full of reporters that I couldn't go in. But it was pretty packed. I wonder if it was found someplace these people had access to. I'm going with a cameraman.

Actually it has been reported to have been found in at least 8 different locations so far. So there's that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT