ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service investigating suspected cocaine found in White House

Let the investigation continue and wait for findings.

Oh, wait. That makes too much sense.
th

Nothing is reliable,.. merely reportable
Susceptible to misunderstanding or mis-hearing by the viewer....as this cubby is one the same floor as a SCIF. People's (viewer's or source's) bias fills in the "close to.'
Every news outlet.

I'd suggest reading the article before posting....as I said previously, now believed to be in cubby room near executive entrance and not main West Wing lobby.

Let the investigation continue and wait for findings.

Oh, wait. That makes too much sense.
I’m perfectly fine with letting the investigation run its course. I just don’t understand the multiple inaccurate reports from normally reliable media outlets about where it was found. If investigators don’t want to divulge where it was found then don’t divulge where it was found. But what’s the point of reporting inaccurate locations?

Reactions: MitchLL
Susceptible to misunderstanding or mis-hearing by the viewer....as this cubby is one the same floor as a SCIF. People's (viewer's or source's) bias fills in the "close to.'

I'd suggest reading the article before posting....as I said previously, now believed to be in cubby room near executive entrance and not main West Wing lobby.
“It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and on the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area…

.."It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.”

From WH: Administration officials are able to offer tours of parts of the West Wing to friends and family members.

So it’s not a public area. They are acting like it’s some sort of public location but it’s not. Is on the same floor as the situation room, so it’s heavily videoed. You don’t need to be Encyclopedia Brown to watch a video and see whose it is. Good grief.

• Wow
Reactions: Hawkman34
This appears to be Twitter reporters.

The easiest and proper thing for KJP to do is to defer to the SS and let them decide what information should be released. Understanding in our conspiracy minded environment, the right will take advantage of feeding the conspiracy .
Actually the early report that it was found in the library was used seized by Dems as a ‘gotcha’ to the “It was Hunter’s coke” crowd because it could have been literally anyone from a public tour group.

So you can’t exactly blame Fox News subterfuge for that report.

“It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and on the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area…

.."It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.”

From WH: Administration officials are able to offer tours of parts of the West Wing to friends and family members.

So it’s not a public area. They are acting like it’s some sort of public location but it’s not. Is on the same floor as the situation room, so it’s heavily videoed. You don’t need to be Encyclopedia Brown to watch a video and see whose it is. Good grief.
You posted it's an area where visitors to the West Wing come through for tours and then suggest it's not a public area......There were tours over the weekend.

Is the Secret Service deliberately blowing smoke up our asses here? Every day the official explanation for where it was found changes. By my count there are at least four different locations that have been reported as the spot where it was found. And they’re not even all in the same general area of the White House.
Secret Service: "Wait, we can't make it seem that it's that easy that anybody can walk across the southern border, get a free bus ride to DC, visit the White House and leave a potential lethal poison there"

My guess is that they've used the video and circumstantial evidence to narrow it down to a small number of people and are in the process of pinpointing the specific person before going public.

It's also plausible that the perpetrator is a sensitive subject (such as Hunter) and they're slow-walking to do damage control.

All of whom have to schedule their visit in advance, pass through security screening on their way in, and abide by very strict guidelines during their visit.

The point is that this wasn’t some chaotic event like a mass shooting where there is a lot of conflicting initial information from traumatized witnesses. One uniformed officer found one packet of cocaine in one location during a routine security sweep. And yet the location where that cocaine was found has changed several times this week.
If that one uniformed officer had just put that one damn bag of cocaine in his pocket and then went out and had a glorious evening we could be talking about something else entirely stupid.

My guess is that they've used the video and circumstantial evidence to narrow it down to a small number of people and are in the process of pinpointing the specific person before going public.

It's also plausible that the perpetrator is a sensitive subject (such as Hunter) and they're slow-walking to do damage control.

This seems to make the most sense to me.

You posted it's an area where visitors to the West Wing come through for tours and then suggest it's not a public area......There were tours over the weekend.
Friends and family is staff. Not the public. There’s a reason they keep saying “heavily trafficked”.

Only if your are fringe nut. Drugs exist in our society. Someone dropped a bag at the WH. A staffer, a tourist, an agent… It happens. The hysteria of this is indicative of how low our news organizations have fallen, and how effective push agents like Biggrey are.

I don't know ..I've never lost a bag of coke

Reactions: win4jj
Sorry for your disappointment. If it makes you feel any better, here JP handing some right wing dill weed their ass

“They were not here Friday.”

That’s false. They were there most of Friday and departed for Camp David on Friday evening.

“They were not here Saturday.”

That’s true.

“They were not here Sunday.”

That’s also true.

“They were not even here Monday.”

That’s irrelevant because the cocaine was found on Sunday evening. So in reality KJP didn’t hand anyone their ass. She gave a terse denial that doesn’t really exonerate them. The coke was found roughly 48 hours after they left. I’m not saying it’s likely that it belonged to one of them, but it’s certainly possible that it did.

“They were not here Friday.”

That’s false. They were there most of Friday and departed for Camp David on Friday evening.

“They were not here Saturday.”

That’s true.

“They were not here Sunday.”

That’s also true.

“They were not even here Monday.”

That’s irrelevant because the cocaine was found on Sunday evening. So in reality KJP didn’t hand anyone their ass. She gave a terse denial that doesn’t really exonerate them. The coke was found roughly 48 hours after they left. I’m not saying it’s likely that it belonged to one of them, but it’s certainly possible that it did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT