ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service investigating suspected cocaine found in White House

Is the Secret Service deliberately blowing smoke up our asses here? Every day the official explanation for where it was found changes. By my count there are at least four different locations that have been reported as the spot where it was found. And they’re not even all in the same general area of the White House.

I don't view the Secret Service as a very trustworthy institution.

Is the Secret Service deliberately blowing smoke up our asses here? Every day the official explanation for where it was found changes. By my count there are at least four different locations that have been reported as the spot where it was found. And they’re not even all in the same general area of the White House.
Has anyone actually seen anything official put out by the USSS?

Reactions: lucas80
Now the Twitter grapevine is saying it is the VP's coke.
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Sorry. The media, or Fox and Biggrey pushing false narratives?
Mainstream sources like the Associated Press and the big three networks have all reported locations where it supposedly was found, only to find out later that information was wrong.

Mainstream sources like the Associated Press and the big three networks have all reported locations where it supposedly was found, only to find out later that information was wrong.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that disinformation is coming from the Secret Service, the White House, DNC and RNC. The WH and DNC to obscure the issue and make it hard to pin down, the SS because it's not a great look to have a bag of booger sugar just show up in the most secure house in the land, and the RNC to keep it in the news.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that disinformation is coming from the Secret Service, the White House, DNC and RNC. The WH and DNC to obscure the issue and make it hard to pin down, the SS because it's not a great look to have a bag of booze sugar just show up in the most secure house in the land, and the RNC to keep it in the news.

You don’t think it’s possible it could be coming from the DNC as a way to push out the current POTUS from running again?

You don’t think it’s possible it could be coming from the DNC as a way to push out the current POTUS from running again?

Anything is possible, but I doubt it. I don't think a dime bag of coke is enough to stop Biden from running for reelection, even if his son is on camera hiding it wherever the latest rumor has it placed.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Anything is possible, but I doubt it. I don't think a dime bag of coke is enough to stop Biden from running for reelection, even if his son is on camera hiding it wherever the latest rumor has it placed.

With that said, which is more probable:

1. Someone hid it knowing it would be found, yet the secret service can’t find the culprit

OR

2. The bag belongs to someone close to the administration and the secret service won’t say out of embarrassment

With that said, which is more probable:

1. Someone hid it knowing it would be found, yet the secret service can’t find the culprit

OR

2. The bag belongs to someone close to the administration and the secret service won’t say out of embarrassment

I already said in this thread if I had to guess, I think it might be from the Secret Service. They're known party boys too.

Very strange...

Only if your are fringe nut. Drugs exist in our society. Someone dropped a bag at the WH. A staffer, a tourist, an agent… It happens. The hysteria of this is indicative of how low our news organizations have fallen, and how effective push agents like Biggrey are.
It's strange the purported location it was found has changed several times....

LOL! Someone breathlessly reports something with no official accreditation and one source runs with it. There will be an official report released, and you guys will have long since moved on to another faux rage.

Reactions: Ree4 and MitchLL
It's strange the purported location it was found has changed several times....
No, no it isn’t absent an officially sanctioned report. People are pushing false narratives, and news organizations aren’t doing their due diligence. It’s like a game thread when Iowa is losing. It’s fringe, goofball stuff.

LOL! Someone breathlessly reports something with no official accreditation and one source runs with it. There will be an official report released, and you guys will have long since moved on to another faux rage.
Lol. So you’re saying that our national mainstream media outlets are just breathlessly running with unverified information?

When there is a catastrophic event such as a mass shooting or a plane crash it is natural that there is some unverified information released in the initial minutes and hours that follow due to the chaos involved. That’s perfectly understandable.

But in this case we had one (1) uniformed officer who located one (1) packet of cocaine in one (1) location in one of the most secure buildings in the world. And yet seemingly every day this week the official word about where that one (1) packet of cocaine was found changes.

Lol. So you’re saying that our national mainstream media outlets are just breathlessly running with unverified information?

When there is a catastrophic event such as a mass shooting or a plane crash it is natural that there is some unverified information released in the initial minutes and hours that follow due to the chaos involved. That’s perfectly understandable.

But in this case we had one (1) uniformed officer who located one (1) packet of cocaine in one (1) location in one of the most secure buildings in the world. And yet seemingly every day this week the official word about where that one (1) packet of cocaine was found changes.

Has the official word actually changed? The only thing I've read from the White House is pretty consistent. Any other opinions seem to be coming from people that don't work there anymore. I'm sure we'll hear a whole new batch of speculation as the GOP house inexplicably chooses to investigate Angel Reese's blow.

Reactions: Ree4

This is inaccurate. Areas of the WH are extremely secure and other areas are regularly traversed by staffers and the general public.

This is inaccurate. Areas of the WH are extremely secure and other areas are regularly traversed by staffers and the general public.
All of whom have to schedule their visit in advance, pass through security screening on their way in, and abide by very strict guidelines during their visit.

The point is that this wasn’t some chaotic event like a mass shooting where there is a lot of conflicting initial information from traumatized witnesses. One uniformed officer found one packet of cocaine in one location during a routine security sweep. And yet the location where that cocaine was found has changed several times this week.

All of whom have to schedule their visit in advance, pass through security screening on their way in, and abide by very strict guidelines during their visit.

The point is that this wasn’t some chaotic event like a mass shooting where there is a lot of conflicting initial information from traumatized witnesses. One uniformed officer found one packet of cocaine in one location during a routine security sweep. And yet the location where that cocaine was found has changed several times this week.
It appears that there was a report from sources that the baggie was found in the West Wing lobby and that was changed to a cubby next to the executive entrance. There was a Twitter report that it was found in a library -- at that appears to be propaganda.

Again, the reports all seem to come from sources and were unreliable.

This is so stupid. There’s a 100% chance it’s on video and they know who it is. Amazing how right they are about the public being stupid enough to believe anything. It’s easy I guess when half the populace will believe anything you say and the other half isn’t credible due to not believing anything you say.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
This is so stupid. There’s a 100% chance it’s on video and they know who it is. Amazing how right they are about the public being stupid enough to believe anything. It’s easy I guess when half the populace will believe anything you say and the other half isn’t credible due to not believing anything you say.
Why do you believe this? Do you have familiarity with the cubby where the baggies was found. We are looking at a baggies that is generally 1" x 1" to 1.5" x 1.5" that likely slipped out when someone was placing a cell phone or moving wallet or keys from one pocket to another.

Why do you believe this? Do you have familiarity with the cubby where the baggies was found. We are looking at a baggies that is generally 1" x 1" to 1.5" x 1.5" that likely slipped out when someone was placing a cell phone or moving wallet or keys from one pocket to another.
Well… the area is swept every day, right? The area is cut off from the public, right? How many people in 24 hours (or since the last sweep) are on video in that area with their hands in their pockets?

I would bet they knew who it was with near certainty within 6 minutes of finding it.

Well… the area is swept every day, right? The area is cut off from the public, right? How many people in 24 hours (or since the last sweep) are on video in that area with their hands in their pockets?

I would bet they knew who it was with near certainty within 6 minutes of finding it.
The area is swept. The detail of that sweep is unknown. The area is not cut off from the public. It is where the special tours go through and leave their phones.

It appears that there was a report from sources that the baggie was found in the West Wing lobby and that was changed to a cubby next to the executive entrance. There was a Twitter report that it was found in a library -- at that appears to be propaganda.

Again, the reports all seem to come from sources and were unreliable.
It was also reported for awhile that it was found in the East Wing library.

It seems like it should be the easiest thing in the world for KJP to stand at the podium and tell us exactly where it was found. It’s not like that information is going to compromise the investigation. It’s a little too late for the person who left it there to cover their tracks now.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
It was also reported for awhile that it was found in the East Wing library.

It seems like it should be the easiest thing in the world for KJP to stand at the podium and tell us exactly where it was found. It’s not like that information is going to compromise the investigation. It’s a little too late for the person who left it there to cover their tracks now.
This appears to be Twitter reporters.

The easiest and proper thing for KJP to do is to defer to the SS and let them decide what information should be released. Understanding in our conspiracy minded environment, the right will take advantage of feeding the conspiracy .

Reactions: MitchLL
Let the investigation continue and wait for findings.

Oh, wait. That makes too much sense.

Reactions: Ree4
The area is swept. The detail of that sweep is unknown. The area is not cut off from the public. It is where the special tours go through and leave their phones.

I believe that was cocaine location number 2,.. From what I understand, the current cocaine location is near the Situation Room and not accessible to the public...

Supposedly the bag is in the lab for fingerprint and DNA testing. They certainly must have video of everyone who walked in to this room the past week … it is one of the most secure buildings in the world. If they can’t name a suspect in the next 24 hours something is fishy.

The public is allowed that close to the situation room where it was found? I think you’re relying on old news. The location has been updated. The fact that news (like a location) that’s easily reportable is being twisted also lends to the notion they know and don’t want to say. I mean, how hard is it to say where it was found correctly?

KJP is telling reporters to ask Secret Service which had already lied in their initial report of where it was found. If you truly don’t know anything it’s easy to just be truthful and consistent. And it hasn’t been either of those things from the start.

The public is allowed that close to the situation room where it was found? I think you’re relying on old news. The location has been updated. The fact that news (like a location) that’s easily reportable is being twisted also lends to the notion they know and don’t want to say. I mean, how hard is it to say where it was found correctly?

KJP is telling reporters to ask Secret Service which had already lied in their initial report of where it was found. If you truly don’t know anything it’s easy to just be truthful and consistent. And it hasn’t been either of those things from the start.
Where are you getting this information? citation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT