ADVERTISEMENT

Security threat

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Its pretty clear that the secret service failed in the Trump shooting. The head of the secret service had a goal of increasing women in the ss up to 30% by 2030. All of this dei emphasis in the secret service and the military clearly does not make us a safer country and may have jeopardized our national security. What do you think other countries think about the security of the United States. It seems like the last 3.5 years under Biden may have put us in one of our weakest positions ever on the global stage.

Its pretty clear that the secret service failed in the Trump shooting. The head of the secret service had a goal of increasing women in the ss up to 30% by 2030. All of this dei emphasis in the secret service and the military clearly does not make us a safer country and may have jeopardized our national security. What do you think other countries think about the security of the United States. It seems like the last 3.5 years under Biden may have put us in one of our weakest positions ever on the global stage.
Was it a woman’s fault there was no SS on the roof? Was it a white mans fault?

It just won’t stop. The insanity won’t end.

Fascinating how DEI is being blamed. Them women folk are always messin stuff up. I tell ya.

Pure evil, them democrats.
There are certain jobs men perform better at. There is a reason a woman has never been an NFL lineman protecting the quarterback.

I tall, strong, fast, smart man is better equipped to protect a president when the expectation is that the secret service person will put their own body in front to stop a bullet.

As we saw Saturday, a short woman struggled to cover the face of the president who is a foot taller than her.

We do know brains are different between male and female. Years ago, when I watched the female co-pilot (when you could wait at the gate) bring the plane to the gate. When she parked, she pulled the visor down, fixed her hair and redid her lipstick. No kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
5870f30a2cdf333b90608fd0fc03e66cb9830f3bc37aa60beb97a8bffb81f98c.png

There are certain jobs men perform better at. There is a reason a woman has never been an NFL lineman protecting the quarterback.

I tall, strong, fast, smart man is better equipped to protect a president when the expectation is that the secret service person will put their own body in front to stop a bullet.

As we saw Saturday, a short woman struggled to cover the face of the president who is a foot taller than her.
She was supposed to shoot the sniper with her pistol?

Those gals on the Dallas SS detail back in November of 1963 really blew it, didn’t they? Nowhere to be found. Not a one of them.

Those gals on the Dallas SS detail back in November of 1963 really blew it, didn’t they? Nowhere to be found. Not a one of them.
There are women in this country who make excellent secret service people. I don't have a problem with women, I just want them to get the job because they deserve it, not because the head was 30% woman.

Do you think Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea are more or less scared of the USA when we have a woke military and secret service? How much fear does the picture below strike in our enemies.
2bfa52e252951efd.jpg
Russia and China are scared Bigly based on Russia losing 3/4 of army to Ukrainians armed with our tech from the 90s and aughts.

Reactions: BelemNole
You sure seem to have drawn pretty firm conclusions based on incomplete information. Somehow it's DEI practices at fault?

Reactions: MitchLL and DFSNOLE
You sure seem to have drawn pretty firm conclusions based on incomplete information. Somehow it's DEI practices at fault?
I don't think our enemies are simpletons like you. They realize that what is going on here is not a show a strength. It shows weakness. DEI only weakens our military and secret service.

I don't think our enemies are simpletons like you. They realize that what is going on here is not a show a strength. It shows weakness. DEI only weakens our military and secret service.
Considering neither you nor I have anything approaching the complete picture of what happened at the rally, you're the one who seems rather simple here.

The vitriol on social media regarding the female agents, specifically the one that had issues reholstering, illustrates the sickness of social media.

The vitriol on social media regarding the female agents, specifically the one that had issues reholstering, illustrates the sickness of social media.
Nice to see you’ve grown since your posts here about your female coworkers who didn’t know how to take a joke.

We do know brains are different between male and female. Years ago, when I watched the female co-pilot (when you could wait at the gate) bring the plane to the gate. When she parked, she pulled the visor down, fixed her hair and redid her lipstick. No kidding.

The horror

OP is one of the most clueless guys around. Women have been in the secret service for 50 years. 82 is the poster child for the old saying “Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.”

Reactions: MitchLL and joelbc1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT