ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Joe Manchin says Biden's White House is dominated by 'far-left liberals' and admits he could 'absolutely' see himself as president

Sharky1203

HR All-American
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2023
  • Outgoing West Virginia senator says he could 'absolutely' see himself as president amid speculation over third-party 2024 bid
  • Democratic lawmaker says he is worried a second Biden term would have White House staff dominated by far-left groups
  • Manchin warns a Trump return to the White House should be 'very much concerning' to every human who loves America
Democratic Senator Joe Manchin slammed the Biden administration for being pulled to the extreme left amid speculation he will launch his own presidential bid for the the White House.

In an interview with CNN, Manchin said he worries about a second Biden term with a White House staff who he believes is dominated by a group of 'far, far-left liberals.'

Despite criticism of the Biden administration, the West Virginia lawmaker called President Biden a 'good, decent man' and warned a Trump return to the White House would be 'very much concerning to every human being.'

The 76-year-old said in his announcement most Americans are 'just plain worn out' with Washington, and he would work to find 'middle ground.'

The outgoing West Virginia lawmaker has launched his own tour to hear from Americans across the country.

Manchin has said there is no timeline for making a decision amid speculation that he will launch his own bid for the White House.

He argued the United States does not work from extremes and has been widely touted as a potential presidential candidate for the third-party moderate group No Labels.

If he runs, CNN reported Manchin would want to take the spots on state ballots being secured by the group.

Critics have said running as a third party candidate could play spoiler and help Trump win a second term.

Manchin has argued voters have never been as 'displeased' with the likely candidates as they are now. But according to CNN, Manchin is worried about polls that make him doubt whether Biden will get a second term.

A series of recent polls out in January show Trump winning in a head-to-head match up against President Biden.

Manchin has blasted the former president, suggesting democracy is on the line, should Trump return to the White House.

He told CNN the prospect should be 'very much concerning to every human being and every person who basically loves the country that we have, and the life that we have, and trying to have a future for our children and future generations.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...S&cvid=2a25d8d4a5d04b81b82e47786b0c2f3e&ei=14

Reactions: HawkeyeHitman
I could absolutely see myself as president. I would build concert venues on federally owned property and contract some tech weirdos who have progressive politics (instead of being eugenicists like most of Silicone Valley) to build a $0 fee ticketing platform to be overseen by office of VP into perpetuity.

Why do people think that going to "the middle" of these two "extreme" parties makes something good. What is the logic there? Meanwhile just about everyone complains about all things US politics, so let's improve it by just plopping down in the middle in the most milquetoast positions possible to be the most ideal?

The "middle" "center" etc are just establishment propaganda to make people feel like they are nice and reasonable people and to keep the status quo going.

I could absolutely see myself as president. I would build concert venues on federally owned property and contract some tech weirdos who have progressive politics (instead of being eugenicists like most of Silicone Valley) to build a $0 fee ticketing platform to be overseen by office of VP into perpetuity.
I don't see people who LookLikeMeeeeee in the books I read.

Why do people think that going to "the middle" of these two "extreme" parties makes something good. What is the logic there? Meanwhile just about everyone complains about all things US politics, so let's improve it by just plopping down in the middle in the most milquetoast positions possible to be the most ideal?

The "middle" "center" etc are just establishment propaganda to make people feel like they are nice and reasonable people and to keep the status quo going.
E2xgTR.gif

Enlightened Centrism, amirite?!?!

Progressive or GTFO, bruh!

Reactions: HawkeyeHitman
Joe Manchin will be 77 years old in August of this year.
He is not what America needs at this moment . America
has two old men like Biden and Trump who need to quickly
exit the political stage. Our nation needs some young and
energetic leadership in the White House..

If I have to choose between 3 old men I'd choose Manchin over the other 2.

But I wouldn't vote for him in a 3rd party bid because he'd have no chance.

Reactions: Sharky1203
  • Outgoing West Virginia senator says he could 'absolutely' see himself as president amid speculation over third-party 2024 bid
  • Democratic lawmaker says he is worried a second Biden term would have White House staff dominated by far-left groups
  • Manchin warns a Trump return to the White House should be 'very much concerning' to every human who loves America
Democratic Senator Joe Manchin slammed the Biden administration for being pulled to the extreme left amid speculation he will launch his own presidential bid for the the White House.

In an interview with CNN, Manchin said he worries about a second Biden term with a White House staff who he believes is dominated by a group of 'far, far-left liberals.'

Despite criticism of the Biden administration, the West Virginia lawmaker called President Biden a 'good, decent man' and warned a Trump return to the White House would be 'very much concerning to every human being.'

The 76-year-old said in his announcement most Americans are 'just plain worn out' with Washington, and he would work to find 'middle ground.'

The outgoing West Virginia lawmaker has launched his own tour to hear from Americans across the country.

Manchin has said there is no timeline for making a decision amid speculation that he will launch his own bid for the White House.

He argued the United States does not work from extremes and has been widely touted as a potential presidential candidate for the third-party moderate group No Labels.

If he runs, CNN reported Manchin would want to take the spots on state ballots being secured by the group.

Critics have said running as a third party candidate could play spoiler and help Trump win a second term.

Manchin has argued voters have never been as 'displeased' with the likely candidates as they are now. But according to CNN, Manchin is worried about polls that make him doubt whether Biden will get a second term.

A series of recent polls out in January show Trump winning in a head-to-head match up against President Biden.

Manchin has blasted the former president, suggesting democracy is on the line, should Trump return to the White House.

He told CNN the prospect should be 'very much concerning to every human being and every person who basically loves the country that we have, and the life that we have, and trying to have a future for our children and future generations.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...S&cvid=2a25d8d4a5d04b81b82e47786b0c2f3e&ei=14
OP....you and Rico take turns cluttering up this forum with stupid shit????

You best buds with her?

This gets said every election cycle yet we keep putting up candidates who are older than dirt.

I can only hope in 2028 this happens, and we get someone who hasn't been in Washington too long on the ballot for both sides. The problem is when these young idealists who want to change Washington get there, it doesn't take long before power and party kills that ambition.

OP....you and Rico take turns cluttering up this forum with stupid shit????

You best buds with her?
Just so you know not everyone on here is far left. I don't feel that posting this is clutter. It's a different view on the current political climate. So, because it isn't far left doesn't mean it's bad. Maybe if you spent more time listen to other people's point of view it will expand your knowledge of how fellow Americans think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT