ADVERTISEMENT

Senators Told North Korea Situation Urgent, Threat to Hawaii is Real

Using a single one preemptively on a country that poses zero threat to us as a country is a holocaust. It's also stupid and insane. And yes, I would call anyone who is proposing that stupid and insane to their face, including my commander in chief, the SMA, and of the JCS, the NSA or the SecDef.

Correct, precisely why it ain't gonna happen.

All this blather is nothing more than braggadocio between two ego maniacs.

Reactions: SSG T
okay, just for arguments sake. how many strategic nukes would we need to level NK's offensive capabilities? 5?

would that be a nuclear holocaust as you claim?

What exactly is NK nuclear weapon retaliatory capability?

100? more? less?

What would be their targets?

Can they reach the US currently? Alaska?

your fears become less certain when exposed to the light of rational thought.

BTW, people who are rational realize JR is playing a game and that NK poses no threat to us. They do pose a threat to SK and Japan, which are the ones that would be on the receiving end of our stupidity, should we act.

okay, just for arguments sake. how many strategic nukes would we need to level NK's offensive capabilities? 5?

would that be a nuclear holocaust as you claim?

What exactly is NK nuclear weapon retaliatory capability?

100? more? less?

What would be their targets?

Can they reach the US currently? Alaska?

your fears become less certain when exposed to the light of rational thought.
Are you so butt-blind-stupid that you don't understand the effects of nuclear missiles detonating on the Korea peninsula? Then the other countries that have them start firing them, and then it's game-over.

You know one way to make North Korea more dangerous? Make their leader feel like he's backed into a corner. That's a guaranteed way to have a very bad outcome.

Oddly democrats are doing the same thing to Trump who is a similar personality to the NK leader.

Someone call D Rodman up and let him cool things down.

Reactions: Boris_Badenov
Keep fvcking with him, and it will be a curtain call for the human race, and god-only-knows how many other species will die from the nuclear holocaust process. Once one is triggered, the whole show is over.

No it wont. The split second he tries to launch ANYTHING at us or any ally of ours it will be shot down. Then we respond with a response that makes "shock and awe" look like single A baseball compared to the show.

There is zero threat to Hawaii unless Trump strikes first. North Korea has developed nukes as an insurance policy. The regime wants to remain in power, they may seem erratic, but their actions consistently tell us they are most interested in their corrupt regime remaining in power. If they used a nuke they'd get pounded and the regime would fall. If North Korea used a nuke China would probably hit them before the US could.
Don't think one can ever underestimate what Kim Jong Un would ever do. Though I tend to agree that NK tends to spew a lot of rhetoric and has little man's syndrome, it is a scary situation when you don't take his threats seriously.

Oddly democrats are doing the same thing to Trump who is a similar personality to the NK leader.

Someone call D Rodman up and let him cool things down.
Good point. This is such a screwed up nation, from a government perspective. Democrats are showing how obstinate they can be. They want to out-do the GOP in "If we can't get our way, then screw it!"

Reactions: unIowa
I am also talking testing that indicates they are close to successful development of an ICBM that can reach the USA mainland.

No. They haven't even gotten to stage two of a three stage rocket. They have no satellites and no aerospace industry.

The danger is that they put a nuclear weapon or dirty bomb on a fishing boat they sail near a port city or sneak one into South Korea.

Reactions: cigaretteman
There is zero threat to Hawaii unless Trump strikes first. North Korea has developed nukes as an insurance policy. The regime wants to remain in power, they may seem erratic, but their actions consistently tell us they are most interested in their corrupt regime remaining in power. If they used a nuke they'd get pounded and the regime would fall. If North Korea used a nuke China would probably hit them before the US could.

Yes, lets let them build their weapons with no checks and take them for their word. Good policy; well thought-out.

I agree that this is probably bogus info but there is obviously a threat there and it's one little fat guy causing all the problems. Why can't we just send in a couple reporters to do a fake interview with him and then kill him? Put some deadly poison on a little sticker and shake his hand or something. I don't know just a thought I came up with...

Yes, lets let them build their weapons with no checks and take them for their word. Good policy; well thought-out.
Are you guys texting a separate conversation or something? Because I don't see that proposed anywhere. Oh wait, I forgot, you're dumb. Sorry, won't happen again.

No it wont. The split second he tries to launch ANYTHING at us or any ally of ours it will be shot down. Then we respond with a response that makes "shock and awe" look like single A baseball compared to the show.
I'm starting to think this is an actual erotic fantasy of yours. You actually wish we would annihilate NK and kill millions of innocent people.

Are you guys texting a separate conversation or something? Because I don't see that proposed anywhere. Oh wait, I forgot, you're dumb. Sorry, won't happen again.

Lets do nothing then Obama.
1425_3.jpg

I'm starting to think this is an actual erotic fantasy of yours. You actually wish we would annihilate NK and kill millions of innocent people.

I've wondered for a long time what it is about his life that he's so unhappy about that he wants such a catastrophic change.

Reactions: cigaretteman
If trump doesn't shut his mouth, and let this thing die down, and NK does something stupid, it will be millions of our friends, the South Koreans who will pay the price. Seoul has approximately 20 million people. Those are the ones I'm thinking about and concerned about.

Lets do nothing then Obama.
1425_3.jpg
Are you and I having a separate conversation because I didn't say that? I think we should do exactly what is necessary to not go to war with North Korea while at the same time being prepared to protect ourselves, just as much for their sake as ours. This shouldn't be difficult, as every other President was able to accomplish it pretty easily. Trump on the other hand seems to be having trouble making it 6 months.

Nobody has their head in the sand and nobody is suggesting that we stop watching and preparing just like we have for decades. We just don't want our nut job leader provoking their nut job leader into a war.

NK is led by a total nutjob. To think he's definitely not going to act first is simply naive. He probably believes an EMP over the US and Russia would make him a top world power.

If you knew as much as you think you do, why aren't you in the WH? But I'm glad that you know what's in that leader's head.

No, dipshit, it will be bad for most living things on the planet.

Okay, Armageddon it won't be. But it will be bad for the South Koreans and our troops in that region.

Geeez. You people and your world wide Nuclear war.

Well, the upshot is; the world will be rid of morons like you. I'll take one for the team and know the place is finally better off without those of us that don't know their ass from 3rd base.

You're in that don't know their ass..... crowd. Chicken Little

Keep fvcking with him, and it will be a curtain call for the human race, and god-only-knows how many other species will die from the nuclear holocaust process. Once one is triggered, the whole show is over.

Again.... Hyperbole from ignorance.

Reactions: BrianNole09
OP. I think many of those responding would rather punk you than take the NK issue seriously.

That said, militarily pushing KJU into a corner can only end in tragedy. He's a fanatic nutjob who's probably watched "The Wild Bunch" a few times too many.

Exactly. Why don't we (America) just stay away and stop sending ships to instigate things?

Do you see any other ignorance in this thread at all, or just strum?

Do you want me to address all of them? The OP has a real nice bout of ignorance when he says we should poke the idiot in NK.

I don't think we should do anything militarily, unless it's a reaction to a military action on their part. And I don't mean testing a Nuke or test firing another missile. I mean attack someone.

The rest of that needs to be addressed through pressure from the world.

But I also call ignorance when people claim WWIII and the end of humanity will be upon us if we get into it with NK.

Reactions: Raglefant
Do you want me to address all of them? The OP has a real nice bout of ignorance when he says we should poke the idiot in NK.

I don't think we should do anything militarily, unless it's a reaction to a military action on their part. And I don't mean testing a Nuke or test firing another missile. I mean attack someone.

The rest of that needs to be addressed through pressure from the world.

But I also call ignorance when people claim WWIII and the end of humanity will be upon us if we get into it with NK.
If you start slinging nuclear missiles around, then you get some VERY bad outcomes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT