ADVERTISEMENT

Send in the Marines

ANTIFA MANNING THE BARRICADES!!!

EaF7pVzUcAASJ3y
EaF7pV5VcAAD0zV
EaF7pfKU4AAhoxr
It would take 2 high school boys 20 minutes to clear away this occupation.

I'm sure that all our liberal friends will be by soon to call them traitors.

Cant be a traitor if you don’t exist according to our liberal trolls. There’s no such thing as ANTIFA so this isn’t really happening. Unless one of them deservedly gets the shot beat out of them...then the trolls cry with the outrage of a thousand suns. It’s very complicated.

Reactions: Chuck C
Cant be a traitor if you don’t exist according to our liberal trolls. There’s no such thing as ANTIFA so this isn’t really happening. Unless one of them deservedly gets the shot beat out of them...then the trolls cry with the outrage of a thousand suns. It’s very complicated.
It's funny how you express so much more outrage and shit over a non-group group with very, very little violence attributed to them, while we have known white supremacists, white nationalist types actually killing people. It's really funny.

We had a POTUS use our own military tear-gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op—an uninvited, unbelievably superficial photo op.

But you just can't help yourself over this ANTIFA menace.

Whatever. You're such a goofball.

Reactions: nelly02 and Torg
It's funny how you express so much more outrage and shit over a non-group group with very, very little violence attributed to them, while we have known white supremacists, white nationalist types actually killing people. It's really funny.

We had a POTUS use our own military tear-gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op—an uninvited, unbelievably superficial photo op.

No he didnt.

So, what's deal? Is this a joke? I see nothing on new outlets. Wing nut fart in the wind.

Reactions: Torg

If you could be honest or read, you’d see I’m making fun of the dopes in denial about the group. And I spend plenty of time ripping Trump and MAGA racists on here. Your selective outrage is showing again.

If you could be honest or read, you’d see I’m making fun of the dopes in denial about the group. And I spend plenty of time ripping Trump and MAGA racists on here. Your selective outrage is showing again.
My outrage is hardly selective. Nobody is in denial that there is a very, very loosely associated, leaderless "group". That is your imagination working so you can feel righteous in arguing agains this figment of your imagination.

You are led by your emotions.

My outrage is hardly selective. Nobody is in denial that there is a very, very loosely associated, leaderless "group". That is your imagination working so you can feel righteous in arguing agains this figment of your imagination.

You are led by your emotions.

Yes...delusional morons get me all tingly.

Let's set the record straight here, I was being facetious with the post title. In reality I'd hand the problem over to the local girl scout troop and they'd have the job done within an hour. Merit badges for everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nlghthawk
I just talked with a friend of mine that lives in Seattle....this is true. I thought it was some made up BS. But no, it’s true. What a joke....how is this allowed in our country. Why hasn’t the mayor/governor gone in there and put an end to this. This is embarrassing.

democratic mayor, democratic governor and a whack job city council. Unreal.

Easy killer, @stevenpatrick has Seattle on lock, there is nothing to worry about there.

Reactions: stevenpatrick
Here's how the Mayors and city councils of New York, LA, Mpls, Seattle, etc. want the police to do their jobs....

Reactions: William Bonney
You should consider taking a timeout. I'll help by not reading your posts for awhile.
Yes, I guess it bothers you to face reality. Way to keep your head in the sand and keep defending Trump and his administration no matter how damaging his words/actions are to this country. You are really one sad, pathetic individual (or are you a Russian bot?).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT