ADVERTISEMENT

5 police officers for a seatbelt violation

If anyone doesn't find this framing of the event by the media troubling, then I am not sure what it would take.

People are so easily manipulated.
Interesting take. You believe informing the public should be placed ahead of profits. The media company stock holders will disagree. Profit above all else is how we’ve got here.

My car window is very sensitive. There have been many times when I slightly press it and it foes down and up. In a moment like that when you’re having anxiety and stress Its terrifying to think that if you accidentally roll the window up, seconds later you could die.
Ya, rarely a day goes by when you don't hear of a shooting that occurred because someones window wouldn't open.

Reactions: seminoleed
The left will never stop. The left absolutely hates the police. A man opens fire on police and then is killed and it is the police's fault. Here's an idea, if you aren't guilty of anything, and you are surrounded by police, try not pulling a gun and shooting it at them. Just sayin.

This seems very odd. Why would police pull up and block off a car for a seatbelt vs putting on lights and pulling the driver over? Why not announce clearly you are the police? They clearly had no idea there was a gun or they wouldn't have walked right up to the car. And, I tried a few times but still cannot tell if a shot came from inside the car or not. They later claim to have found a gun inside the car passenger seat, but we've seen these planted before, but maybe he did have a gun. What if it was legal? How would they have known without speaking to him? And, shooting 100 rounds in a residential area with some shooting in the direction of a house in the background is negligent.
go away, just go away.........

I’ve seen a raid go down on someone in a parking lot. Officers get the drop on the perp. And they can see everything he has. A felon who gets pulled over will have a better chance to hide his intentions. Also the possibility of someone else being in the vehicle beyond that tinted glass. It’s just a better tactical situation for the officers. Never give them a chance to go for their gun.
You should join the force!

The left will never stop. The left absolutely hates the police. A man opens fire on police and then is killed and it is the police's fault. Here's an idea, if you aren't guilty of anything, and you are surrounded by police, try not pulling a gun and shooting it at them. Just sayin.
The right love police as long as they don’t enforce laws against them. Then they are the Gestapo.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
You should join the force!
Don’t think I want a job where little intelligence is given for my intended objective. According to the police higher brass the officers didn’t know the perps history. Sending them into a dangerous situation with poor tactics and little intelligence of the criminal. Yeah sign me up.

Not allegedly, he fired multiple shots on the police. The video is online. What did y’all think was gonna happen? He was a felon and had a gun in the car.
I love the media showing the HS pic from five years ago and not his most recent pics that depict the path he was headed down. Cops were justified in returning fire.
It’s a sad chain of events that could’ve been avoided. I feel for all involved, especially the officers that were shot.
When I posted this, it was not confirmed that he fired first.

Reactions: TNHAWK79
I am on the right and if I'm stopped by the police and I pull a gun and shoot at the police, I expect to be shot as well.
If I start beating an officer. I expect to go jail for awhile. And not be a victim. If a LEO searches my property with a proper warrant. I’m not going to dox them on social media or call it a witch hunt. If I’ve taken over a park or refuse to pay my bills. I’m not a hero either.

• Wow
Reactions: abby97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT