ADVERTISEMENT

Senile Idiot Staying in the Race

...They should have invented some virus real quick some new China virus
you are scaring me....there's still 4 more months to go. that said covid screwed the entire world but somehow right now we appear to have righted ourselves a little better than china...so i'm led to believe

You've voted for Trump a few times correct? How is he not your guy?
Did Obama dodge the draft like Trump did? Apples to oranges comparision.
We should be grateful for any among us who serves, except apparently Pete Buttigieg, who you said was wearing a Halloween costume.
Obama Dodged the check out counter at the hospital where they issue birth certificates

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
You've voted for Trump a few times correct? How is he not your guy?
Did Obama dodge the draft like Trump did? Apples to oranges comparision.
We should be grateful for any among us who serves, except apparently Pete Buttigieg, who you said was wearing a Halloween costume.
In 2024 neither Trump nor Biden are “my guy”.
The draft was over when Obama came of age - but if military service is so important to you he could have chosen to serve.
I’m still grateful for anyone who served - even Mayor Pete. He’s just not my idea of a hard go getter. By the way, I’m entitled to my opinion of him.

Reactions: Scruddy
I believe Joe won't drop out...no matter what. I even think he wins.

That being said....Joe and Kamala are probably the only 2 Democrats Trump has a chance to beat.

In 2024 neither Trump nor Biden are “my guy”.
The draft was over when Obama came of age - but if military service is so important to you he could have chosen to serve.
I’m still grateful for anyone who served - even Mayor Pete. He’s just not my idea of a hard go getter. By the way, I’m entitled to my opinion of him.
You said we should be grateful to all that served but said a pic of Mayor Pete in his uniform was a Halloween costume. Weird way of showing gratitude.
You're the one who brought up Obama when he had absolutely nothing to do with the topic.
Congrats on not voting for Trump for a 3rd time I guess.

You said we should be grateful to all that served but said a pic of Mayor Pete in his uniform was a Halloween costume. Weird way of showing gratitude.
You're the one who brought up Obama when he had absolutely nothing to do with the topic.
Congrats on not voting for Trump for a 3rd time I guess.
You’re vertically challenged and used to stuff going over your head or you’re not very good at this,
Whatevs.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Ronald Reagan would probably beat Donald to death with a tire iron.
True. And he had alzheimers in his second term but is still considered a hero to R's, even though a politician with a different name who ran on Reagan's exact platform would be run out of the party and called a RINO today. Morons

You’re vertically challenged and used to stuff going over your head or you’re not very good at this,
Whatevs.
LMAO. Just admit you took a shot at Buttigieg's military service for no good reason. The amount of times you've brought irrelevant talking points into this is a sign you're not very good at this. Another sign is resorting to personal insults since you have nothing else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT