ADVERTISEMENT

Serial killer in Western Iowa?

There are a couple of other missing people west of I-35 still unaccounted for. Not homeless missing, just regular people.

Average Joe, not rich, not homeless. Tough concept.
blazing-saddles.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hawkirugged17
That’s an unpleasant find by the farmer, but if I worked land nearby I would have been looking for a body this Spring.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Glad the wife will get closure now. Initial read is no foul play. Surprised the K9s weren’t able to smell the human flesh during the initial searches around the truck area.

I have driven by that exact area where his body was found multiple times over the past few months (work) sometimes glancing out in the fields for his body. /csb

Glad the wife will get closure now. Initial read is no foul play. Surprised the K9s weren’t able to smell the human flesh during the initial searches around the truck area.

I have driven by that exact area where his body was found multiple times over the past few months (work) sometimes glancing out in the fields for his body. /csb
The wife's (no pics) nephew drove himself out into the woods and took the bullet a couple months ago. The kid was 30 with a wife and two kids, battled mental illness and substance abuse many of those years. Luckily, they found him pretty quickly since he was in the vehicle. Just an awful deal all around. Definitely glad his wife will have closure at least.

Interesting you drive by there all the time???

Or maybe the body got dumped recently…
Read an article on this story and this was mentioned.

Really strange that a guy would through all the trouble of taking the job of delivering a load of pigs, leave home, pick up his load of pigs, then decides to just stop 10 miles down the road with a full load, walk out into a field and suicide himself. Makes zero sense. Also not making sense is not finding the body during the initial search. I think he was murdered and the body was recently placed in the field.

Interesting you drive by there all the time???
Probably around 20 times. That road is a nice shortcut for me to get around the area.

Lots of rumors around these parts. The cajun search army says they didn’t search that area because the cops told them they did already. But sounds like maybe it was just an infrared camera drone…… it had been at least 18 hours before the very initial started from when he supposedly parked the truck. Enough time for a dead body to acclimate to the surrounding temperatures. Also the field could have been a no till field, making it much harder to see a body laying on the ground.

I am 50/50 as whether there was foul play or not.

The wife's (no pics) nephew drove himself out into the woods and took the bullet a couple months ago. The kid was 30 with a wife and two kids, battled mental illness and substance abuse many of those years. Luckily, they found him pretty quickly since he was in the vehicle. Just an awful deal all around. Definitely glad his wife will have closure at least.
Damn, that’s horrible….☹️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT