ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously folks, what the hell?

Feb 9, 2013
These folks live among us. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Former President Trump, who’s running to return to the White House in 2024, now leads Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a possible contender who hasn’t yet declared a 2024 bid, by 36 points in a new poll of Republican primary voters.

A CBS News-YouGov poll, released Monday, found Trump at the head of a hypothetical GOP primary field with 58 percent of the vote, followed by DeSantis with 22 percent.
. . .
Among those in the CBS News poll who say they’re voting for the former president, three-quarters cite that “he actually won in 2020” as a reason why they’re backing him again. More than ninety percent cite his past performance as president, as well as that “he fights for people like me.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3983072-trump-tops-desantis-by-36-points-in-new-poll/amp/

Former President Trump, who’s running to return to the White House in 2024, now leads Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a possible contender who hasn’t yet declared a 2024 bid, by 36 points in a new poll of Republican primary voters.

A CBS News-YouGov poll, released Monday, found Trump at the head of a hypothetical GOP primary field with 58 percent of the vote, followed by DeSantis with 22 percent.
. . .
Among those in the CBS News poll who say they’re voting for the former president, three-quarters cite that “he actually won in 2020” as a reason why they’re backing him again. More than ninety percent cite his past performance as president, as well as that “he fights for people like me.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3983072-trump-tops-desantis-by-36-points-in-new-poll/amp/
Utterly deplorable. Our country is doomed.

“he fights for people like me.”

thumb_furmn30ibi41davqt5a84106c62795.jpg

. . .

This should surprise nobody.

Gotta give ol Trump some props, he certainly found the way to get the dumbest ****ing people in this country to believe every damn thing out of his mouth. At this point, calling these people "dumb" doesn't even come close to describing their intelligence level. They are truly the dumbest people on the planet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT