ADVERTISEMENT

Shame on the Biden administration.

I don't see how anyone can defend housing illegals in hotels at taxpayer expense is OK when doing so displaces people having reservations.

Get some cots and rent some vacant retail space,

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
I don't see how anyone can defend housing illegals in hotels at taxpayer expense is OK when doing so displaces people having reservations.

Get some cots and rent some vacant retail space,

I don't see how anyone can defend taxpayer money being used to support these individuals in any fashion whatsoever,.. Biden might be able to bypass immigration law to allow them in, but the House doesn't have to agree to fund their presence.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
She can't do anything, the administration is the only one in control of border policy, that's the point. Changing the law would be useless because Biden only enforces the laws he agrees with. Comprehensive immigration is just a ruse the dems keeping floating to keep the focus off the admin not securing the border.

Nailed it.

The dems want new laws while refusing to enforce the existing laws.

They want amnesty...PERIOD...END OF STORY.

This is not accurate-Ernst criticized Tuberville for holding up the appts, at least recently,

And, yet, the holds remain. Grassley and Ernst have refused to act. They are complicit in the holds. Breadbags is either too weak, or too ineffective to push back on a failed football coach holding up merit based promotions for the military she supposedly honors.

She can't do anything, the administration is the only one in control of border policy, that's the point. Changing the law would be useless because Biden only enforces the laws he agrees with. Comprehensive immigration is just a ruse the dems keeping floating to keep the focus off the admin not securing the border.
Sure, she's in Congress, which controls laws and funding. She doesn't want to do anything because Republicans would rather have a permanent issue to run on versus doing something.
The US needs improved immigration laws. The US desperately needs skilled and unskilled labor. Instead we get posturing at the border.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Plenty of blame to go around with where the border situation is at .
2 solutions fine the crap out of employees who keep getting caught with illegals. Don't let them hide behind an employment service. Now if u want a Wall. Mexico Northern Border is a crap solution. It should be the Mexico Southern Border. Seg up a zone similar to what we did for the Panama Canal.

And, yet, the holds remain. Grassley and Ernst have refused to act. They are complicit in the holds. Breadbags is either too weak, or too ineffective to push back on a failed football coach holding up merit based promotions for the military she supposedly honors.

You get called put for spewing bullshit and you come back with this...

Sure, she's in Congress, which controls laws and funding. She doesn't want to do anything because Republicans would rather have a permanent issue to run on versus doing something.
The US needs improved immigration laws. The US desperately needs skilled and unskilled labor. Instead we get posturing at the border.
Stop, just stop, you are too far gone. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We already have laws that aren't being enforced.

Didn't expect a guy who attended college that's no longer in existence due to financial insolvency to know those facts.
I learned more in that 1 and 1/2 years than you and all of your fascist buddies will ever learn or know. So go kill yourself, f**king idiot. Lucky for you, that you had public schools willing to put up with your incompetency as you likely wouldn't fare well in corrupt kim's system of keeping private schools afloat with tax dollars. You know, private schools that don't have to take idiots like you.

• Angry
Reactions: abby97
I learned more in that 1 and 1/2 years than you and all of your fascist buddies will ever learn or know. So go kill yourself, f**king idiot. Lucky for you, that you had public schools willing to put up with your incompetency as you likely wouldn't fare well in corrupt kim's system of keeping private schools afloat with tax dollars. You know, private schools that don't have to take idiots like you.

Wait, you only made it 1 and 1/2 years at a college that eventually went out of business?

She isn't the president lucas.

Start enforcing the laws.
CONGRESS legislates....this current immigration bill has been outdated since 2000....Junior had negotiated a bipartisan immigration bill back when he was President but it was rejected by a minority of House Republicans and immigration has been in flux ever since. The President can EO but laws must come from Congress! Congress has been lax in its duties for most of the last 20 years or so...and House Republicans seem to be the main culprits in this mess.

Nailed it.

The dems want new laws while refusing to enforce the existing laws.

They want amnesty...PERIOD...END OF STORY.
You put immigration issues solely on Biden and his administration? That's been an issue for years. Donald Trump campaigned on building a border wall way back in 2016 before Biden was even considering a run for president. Did Trump's administration do anything to help? If so, please, explain those helpful changes all while having a majority of the republican votes in the senate. But now it's somehow all because of Biden?

Where did you see that so I can look it up?

There's a cottage online industry on the right where they try connecting the illegal immigrants to veterans losing out on one thing or another. It's rampant on facebook and I've heard about it from more than one MAGA.

This is insane. Mass. had to declare a State of Emergency due to the influx. The unprecedented amount of illegals flowing in is one of Joe's biggest downfalls. What a mistake to assign it to Kamala a couple years ago. Horrible situations across the nation. Not to mention all the hotels used will be completely trashed and ruined. Sad to allow that to happen.

I wonder what kind of wage one can earn with 1 and 1/2 years of schooling at a college that no longer exists.
I make a decent salary even while working part time. I guess that's because I have 3 degrees, which is quite likely, 3 more than you. But considering your intelligence, getting through high school(if you made it) was probably quite a feat for you.

That's another bs lie you right wingers cannot prove, can you?
I choose to believe all women. Including joe's daughter, who wrote it in her diary. The diary that the fbi raided a journalist at the Crack of dawn to retrieve. I'm sorry that you don't believe all women.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I don't see how anyone can defend taxpayer money being used to support these individuals in any fashion whatsoever,.. Biden might be able to bypass immigration law to allow them in, but the House doesn't have to agree to fund their presence.
What immigration law is Biden bypassing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT