ADVERTISEMENT

She said Yes!!

Just got engaged after 8.5 years! Never seen my lover look so happy! Took me awhile but i finally grew a pair. All part of my 5 year plan! Now on to making future Hawkeye wrestlers! My better half has lots of twins in her family.. Just saying! ;) Cheers HR family! What a great day.:D:)

Congrats Turk. Just remember:

Reactions: WildTurk
Congrats to you Turk. Did you have to spend some time in "Me and Billy's" before you grew a pair? ;)
Not a bad spot to eat whatsoever! Been there several times. Do you happen to drive a truck with a license plate that resembles your name? If so i was driving behind you over the Centennial bridge not long ago

Last edited:
Speaking of Emojis: We just had to put my 14 year old dog to sleep two weeks ago today. After we left the vet (yes, I Ugly-Cried), I get a text message from my StepMom who is in her late 80s: “We loved Bull Salsa and are thinking of you today ” and she inserted the “tears from laughing emoji.” Despite our sadness, my wife and laughed our ass off in the car. So Turk, when everything in the world sucks, you will have that partner in crime to find something good in even the most shitty parts of life.

Or you won’t and you’ll be a miserable bastard.

smilelaugh.jpg
Great story, Chief, but sorry to hear about your pooch. I’ve ugly cried every time we’ve lost one and will do the same every time we lose one in the future. They’re family, and they’re loved just as much as anyone else in the clan.

Nice truck. Been looking at buying one like that myself. In due time!
Thanks. Had it for 5 years and got tons of complements on it. Like I do every 5 years I traded it for a new one last month. Every man deserves a nice ride before they leave this earth, hope you get your wish.

Just got engaged after 8.5 years! Never seen my lover look so happy! Took me awhile but i finally grew a pair. All part of my 5 year plan! Now on to making future Hawkeye wrestlers! My better half has lots of twins in her family.. Just saying! ;) Cheers HR family! What a great day.:D:)
My condolences...

Jk, congrats!

It's the moment when you realize it's too late to run. A girl I had been dating for some time asked me one night while we were out eating at our favorite restaurant, about getting engaged. I excused myself and went to the rest room, crawled out the window, and never saw her again. She had "Man Hands". Scared me. Congratulations Turk.

Great story, Chief, but sorry to hear about your pooch. I’ve ugly cried every time we’ve lost one and will do the same every time we lose one in the future. They’re family, and they’re loved just as much as anyone else in the clan.

Yea...it happened same day as the Penn State dual. I don't have kids so our dogs are the closest thing we have to them. We got old Bull Salsa from the pound in Omaha back in the day. He was only 50 pounds but was very protective of us...if someone broke into our house, they would have had to surgically remove Bull from their ass. We still have our choc lab Moose but all one would have to do is give him a treat and he'll show you where all the valuables are at.

Yea...it happened same day as the Penn State dual. I don't have kids so our dogs are the closest thing we have to them. We got old Bull Salsa from the pound in Omaha back in the day. He was only 50 pounds but was very protective of us...if someone broke into our house, they would have had to surgically remove Bull from their ass. We still have our choc lab Moose but all one would have to do is give him a treat and he'll show you where all the valuables are at.

So...what is your address?:)

Reactions: IAChief32
Speaking of Emojis: We just had to put my 14 year old dog to sleep two weeks ago today. After we left the vet (yes, I Ugly-Cried), I get a text message from my StepMom who is in her late 80s: “We loved Bull Salsa and are thinking of you today ” and she inserted the “tears from laughing emoji.” Despite our sadness, my wife and laughed our ass off in the car. So Turk, when everything in the world sucks, you will have that partner in crime to find something good in even the most shitty parts of life.

Or you won’t and you’ll be a miserable bastard.

smilelaugh.jpg
Sorry to hear about your dog Chief, I teared up pretty good when I lost my dog a couple years ago he was my best buddy the tears are warranted. Funny story about the emoji good stuff..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT