ADVERTISEMENT

Sheila Jackson Lee Claims the Moon Is 'Made Up Mostly of Gasses' (It's Not)

images

I see you are ready to accept that human changed climate change is real, and that Covid wasn't just the flu, now that you are citing science type stuff.
It's amazing how triggered you are when it comes to race.
No it's simple, I love to show the intelligence of the left when they self advertise.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
No it's simple, I love to show the intelligence of the left when they self advertise.
Self advertise? WTF does that mean?

It's easy to understand the stupidity of MAGA. Once they speak it's evident. The idea that the right is smarter than the left is at a minimum idiotic.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

It's easy to understand the stupidity of MAGA. Once they speak it's evident. The idea that the right is smarter than the left is at a minimum idiotic.
It means you read it, then proceeded to self advertise.

No shit, if the R was actually smarter Trump wouldn't be the GOP nominee

The left is soooooo smart. Let people pour across the border. Free criminals and demonize cops. Claim men menstruate and can have babies. They are mentally superior! Lol

Reactions: SansAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT