ADVERTISEMENT

Shock: Americans Learn How Many Illegals Crossed Arizona Border Sector

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents have apprehended nearly 150,000 migrants who illegally crossed the border in the past three months.

This includes over 47,000 crossings in the first four weeks of the new fiscal year.

Week 1 in Review… -
11,000 Apprehensions -
115 Federal Criminal Cases -
66 Rescues -
33 lbs. of Fentanyl -
20 lbs. of Methamphetamine -
18 Human Smuggling Events -
8 Narcotics Events

The Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent reported that during the fourth week, approximately 11,000 migrants were apprehended, along with 66 rescues and drug seizures.

Week in Review 2
10,000 Apprehensions -
115 Federal Criminal Cases -
50 Rescues -
12 Human Smuggling Events -
6 Narcotics Events -
3 Firearms Seized

This surge in apprehensions is part of an ongoing trend that began over the summer, with a total of at least 147,000 migrants apprehended in the past three months.

Tucson Sector Week 3 in Review… -
13,300 Apprehensions -
588 Rescues -
126 Federal Criminal Cases -
25 Human Smuggling Events -
6 Narcotics Events -
1 Firearms Seized

Week 4 in Review… -
12,992 Apprehensions -
192 Rescues -
127 Federal Criminal Cases -
18 Human Smuggling Events -
5 Narcotics Events -
2 Firearms Seized

This is only 1 spot at the border during a 4 week period and these are just those who were caught. Many more of these rats have scurried into the U.S. to cause death and destruction.
Joe Biden has brought this upon us, he is the worst President in U.S. history.

sarcastic-kirk.gif

Sounds to me like the Joe Biden lead border patrol is doing it's job!

I find it hilarious that right wingers use the arrest of illegal immigrants as evidence that Biden is failing to protect the borders. Seems to me it's the exact opposite.

I find it hilarious that right wingers use the arrest of illegal immigrants as evidence that Biden is failing to protect the borders. Seems to me it's the exact opposite.
I find it hilarious that lefties think those numbers are actual totals. Those are the ones who got caught! Everyone knows the cartels use humans as distractions, approaching the border agents and making asylum claims to keep the agents busy so they can sneek the real dangerous people and drugs through easier. To try and defend this administrations border policy should itself be a crime. Do you not understand that Iran, China, Russia, the cartels, etc are sending thousands of people across with the sole purpose of hurting America in some way? Even the 911 terrorists had visas, who needs a visa today, no one. People from all over the globe are waltzing across our border. Do you actually think a tourist from Iran who came across our border just happened to be in Mexico and said to himself, "hey maybe I'll sight see in America while I'm here." No, someone paid thousands of dollars to get him/them to Mexico to enable them to cross our border, and it ain't to see the sights.

I find it hilarious that lefties think those numbers are actual totals. Those are the ones who got caught! Everyone knows the cartels use humans as distractions, approaching the border agents and making asylum claims to keep the agents busy so they can sneek the real dangerous people and drugs through easier. To try and defend this administrations border policy should itself be a crime. Do you not understand that Iran, China, Russia, the cartels, etc are sending thousands of people across with the sole purpose of hurting America in some way? Even the 911 terrorists had visas, who needs a visa today, no one. People from all over the globe are waltzing across our border. Do you actually think a tourist from Iran who came across our border just happened to be in Mexico and said to himself, "hey maybe I'll sight see in America while I'm here." No, someone paid thousands of dollars to get him/them to Mexico to enable them to cross our border, and it ain't to see the sights.

How do you know how many are getting by and how many are caught?

You can't you are just guessing based on your bias.

How do you know how many are getting by and how many are caught?

You can't you are just guessing based on your bias.
You're kidding right? Hoosierhawkeye, you and I don't always agree but I know you aren't stupid. One could likely double or more those who are caught vs those who are not. It just takes a bit of common sense and honesty.

You're kidding right? Hoosierhawkeye, you and I don't always agree but I know you aren't stupid. One could likely double or more those who are caught vs those who are not. It just takes a bit of common sense and honesty.

It could. . . or it could be that the border patrol is catching 90% of them.

I would certainly not venture to claim they are catching 100% because that never happens in anything anywhere.

But your bias is saying "Well it's got to be at least twice as much"

IMO, it would be much easier and much cheaper in the long run to secure the border akin to the 38th parallel DMZ on the Korean peninsula. Actually, the fact the 150 mile long DMZ exists and has been guarded for over 50 years is actual proof a similar thing could be done on our own southern border. Granted, the southern border is almost 2,000 miles long, but it also wouldn't need the same level of security the DMZ does. Every inch of the DMZ is scoped by both sides. The southern border doesn't need that level of security, but it needs more than it is currently getting.

Shut the border down. Establish check points for entry where asylum seekers can be processed and vetted for entry into the country in an orderly fashion.

The entire situation on the border is ridiculous.

Reactions: abby97

That is just what they caught. Now that you can see the demand in #’s, imagine what they didn’t catch. CBP is not a perfect entity that has a 100% success rate.

They have surveillance measures that help to quantify what’s incoming but they do not have the resources to always respond and apprehend.

Then, they also can measure drugs & individuals caught later on in the US and track their sources and approximate the time they transited the border.

Reactions: abby97
How would they know how many they don't catch unless they are purposefully letting people go?
Your bias is showing. You don't want to believe your president has allowed the border chaos so you refuse to believe it. Have you seen the pictures of NYC, Chicago, LA with all the new immigrants? We have had a border with Mexico our entire existence and it has never been like this. It is not an accident.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT