ADVERTISEMENT

Shock Poll Reveals Massive Voter Fraud

Speaking of leftist cheat Katie Hobbs, it appears she is still blatantly breaking the law with zero concern.

More overt lies here.

That you just lap up w/o any whim of critical thought
"Anything I don't like is a lie even though I offer zero source to back up my claim!!!"

- joesplace

Sorry the audit findings didn't match your feelings. Weird that you'd defend Hobbs who was just ruled to be openly breaking the law btw.

More overt lies here.

That you just lap up w/o any whim of critical thought
the fact check of this 3 year old claim is out there for anyone to see

at this point...the 2020 election fraud claims are just people who refuse to believe reality

i think this guy said it best:
Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a statement on Thursday that the auditors are “portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections.”

“What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November General Election,” Sellers wrote.

at this point...the 2020 election fraud claims are just people who refuse to believe reality

Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a statement on Thursday that the auditors are “portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections.”

“What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November General Election,” Sellers wrote.

Ergo: debunked years ago, and Scrud is just regurgitating dead talking points.

BAU

List the data, then.

Skip the misleading videos. You get schooled on this point on pretty much a daily basis here.
you already declared it a lie and now ask me to give you the data you've already declared a lie? Lol

It literally takes 10 seconds to just google this and realize it’s regurgitated old conspiracies.

I seriously don’t understand why people would choose to believe randos on the internet instead of Republicans who are saying they’ve done investigations and don’t see anything.

It literally takes 10 seconds to just google this and realize it’s regurgitated old conspiracies.

I seriously don’t understand why people would choose to believe randos on the internet instead of Republicans who are saying they’ve done investigations and don’t see anything.
Partly because the list of republicans who agree there’s nothing there about voting conspiracies is an increasingly shrinking circle.

What do you think about Katie Hobbs breaking the law per the judge in link I included earlier? Why would I believe a law breaker would run an honest election that she herself is participating in?
So you believe Kari Lake is sane? You believe the Hodgetwins twitter aren't conspiratorial grifters? You don't believe the republican who has Investigated & said there is nothing to this? You've had 5 different posters ask you for data you can't/won't supply. Maybe start there 🤷‍♂️

So you believe Kari Lake is sane? You believe the Hodgetwins twitter aren't conspiratorial grifters? You don't believe the republican who has Investigated & said there is nothing to this? You've had 5 different posters ask you for data you can't/won't supply. Maybe start there 🤷‍♂️
You didn't answer my question why would I answer yours?

What do you think about Katie Hobbs breaking the law per the judge in link I included earlier? Why would I believe a law breaker would run an honest election that she herself is participating in?

You didn't answer my question why would I answer yours?

You didn't provide a "link", you provided a right wing conspiracy theorist tweet who interjected his opinion. Here's an actual article about the situation. Looks like the republican led senate wouldn't approve her nominees so she tried to circumvent them.

Now if you could answer my questions, I'd appreciate it.

More of the same BS they pushed years ago.
That they tried to enter as "evidence" in court cases and had it thrown out because it was all bullshit.
It is different but thanks for confirming you didn't read it but know better all the same. Classic Joey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT