ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter killed but let's wait first to find out who they are.

uihawk82

HB All-American
Nov 17, 2021
I cant believe the people on other threads saying this is a leftist, liberal plot. Most times these shooters are wacko's who are mentally ill.

I will wait for the evidence like I always do. Just heard a CNN report that authorities said the shooter was on a low roof outside the perimeter of the rally.

Now, how the hell was a low roof with line of sight to the stage not being covered by authorities.

I don’t think it’s a MAGA voter but I guess I could be wrong
Well it could be a wacko like those that shot lennon and reagan, and the lady Squeaky Fromm who took a shot at Ford.

And there are a lot of former republicans who are call themselves "Never Trumpers" so maybe one of them became very literal in not wanting Trump near the white house again.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
I will wait for the evidence like I always do. Just heard a CNN report that authorities said the shooter was on a low roof outside the perimeter of the rally.

Now, how the hell was a low roof with line of sight to the stage not being covered by authorities.

100% was on a roof of a shed.

Saw a video where he laid dead on top of it.

Reactions: Gus is dead
I cant believe the people on other threads saying this is a leftist, liberal plot. Most times these shooters are wacko's who are mentally ill.

I think most of the "pops" heard on the video were snipers on other roofs taking him down.

Well it could be a wacko like those that shot lennon and reagan, and the lady Squeaky Fromm who took a shot at Ford.

And there are a lot of former republicans who are call themselves "Never Trumpers" so maybe one of them became very literal in not wanting Trump near the white house again.
There are a few wackos on this board that wouldn't surprise me if they were the one who shot trump. The irony is that the left think republicans are the crazy ones yet it is the wackos from their own party who are following through on these things.

Saw a video on X of a body on a roof. Could be the shooter.

Reactions: DogBoyRy

You don't think there was professional overwatch at an event like this? lol That phucker was dead as Julius Caesar as shoot as he sent rounds down range?

There are a few wackos on this board that wouldn't surprise me if they were the one who shot trump. The irony is that the left think republicans are the crazy ones yet it is the wackos from their own party who are following through on these things.
As I said let's wait for the evidence.

Reactions: Hawk_82
POTUS just spoke live and he did a very good job with it.

Nicely said, Goldie.

Even though this slipped by.

yjfapjU.jpeg

And how did the secret service, etc not have that roof with line of sight locked down. And it makes sense that the shots did not seem loud so they were from a distance.
Going full on conspiracy on this one, but is it possible that someone from the secret service really did help plan for this to happen? I'm not claiming this is the truth, Im only saying it is odd that a rooftop from a building in the line of sight to Trump was not covered. One has to consider an inside job when there are such blatent lapses.

Wackos and mentally ill screams democrat

Going full on conspiracy on this one, but is it possible that someone from the secret service really did help plan for this to happen? I'm not claiming this is the truth, Im only saying it is odd that a rooftop from a building in the line of sight to Trump was not covered. One has to consider an inside job when there are such blatent lapses.
One too many grassy knoll replays over there.

Agreed, but I don’t consider Never Trumpers to be “MAGA”

Theres a guy that says he saw the shooter climb onto the roof with a rifle. He said he told cops and secret service that he was there and he was pointing to the guy. He was there for 3 ish minutes before the shots went off. this is why secret service was able to shoot him so quickly.

Who controls the authorities? One guess!

Obviously the shooter will prove to be a nut.

Kudos to the usss response, but I have to say, if someone was on a roof, that’s a pretty big miss. Period.
It's a huge security breach that anyone could get into a position to take shots at a President or Presidential candidate in this type of situation. I remember going to see Geraldine Ferraro at the IMU during the 84 campaign (event was inside the IMU) and they had people on all the roofs around the site.

I guess we still don't know for sure the full details where the shooter was or how it played out, lots of potential misinformation on Phenom's x platform and elsewhere floating around, but if it was a guy on a roof, that's a major major security eff up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT