ADVERTISEMENT

Should Garza and Guffstanson (sp) be required to...

There are second generation players available out there now. Kenyon Murry's twins who just held McCaffery's Patrick to 16 points under his season average, James Moses kid is out there , although 2 ACL operations likely limit his abilities. We've had the Morgan kids, Glen Worley's dad was a hawkeye, Lohaus's kids, JBo of course, Kriener's parents, we had the Stokes kid and Larry Parker's girl got away who might have been the best ever.?

I read that Kenyon is rather surprised by the lack of Div I schools looking at his sons. He thinks it is because they are so similar and, evidently, would like to remain together in college. Probably would love for Iowa to take a look at them, but might be more suited for UNI.

Dude, the human Pez dispenser is 50
I have no idea who the hell you are and I have no idea who the human pez dispenser is, but I'm guessing an idiot like you who calls people ''Dude'' while repeating the same damn answer that I gave must have meant Merton. Now, go back to your weed.

I have no idea who the hell you are and I have no idea who the human pez dispenser is, but I'm guessing an idiot like you who calls people ''Dude'' while repeating the same damn answer that I gave must have meant Merton. Now, go back to your weed.

jesus, who peed in your Mt Dew? What is that all about?

Merton was affectionately called "the human pez dispenser" by some because of how skinny and long his neck was. With a helmet perched on top he looked...well, like a pez dispenser. Had a nice NFL career including a Super Bowl ring, hard to believe he's pushing 50.

Hope you get your anger issues under control.

Last edited:

i-know-that-dude.gif

Dudes, you're really willing to get this shitty over something as trivial as Merton Hanks once well known nickname/moniker or whether he's 50 or 54-56. I think the solution here is more not less weed. It makes people mellow.

I wasn't getting shitty, I was reminiscing. Angry man "mtown66" jumped my shit. No idea why.

Are you an old Nazi that escaped the Nurenburg trials?

Exhibit A on the need for more not less mellow. Nazis? On a basketball board. Most of this shit is tongue in cheek.

Although you don't need some kind of degree in bovine biology from Iowa A&T to know that two large star athletes breeding children (most people breed, that's why there are so many homo sapiens) the odds favor large athletic children. They are going to breed they might as well breed super Hawks.

In the immortal words of everyone's favorite big toe, "Lighten up Francis".

Reactions: unIowa
I wasn't getting shitty, I was reminiscing. Angry man "mtown66" jumped my shit. No idea why.
You directly responded to my post that Merton was 50 by saying, ''Dude, the human Pez dispenser is 50.'' Why would you do that? I said he was 50. Was that any reason to call me '''Dude''? And, I don't have anger issues. I lack patience with stupid people.

You directly responded to my post that Merton was 50 by saying, ''Dude, the human Pez dispenser is 50.'' Why would you do that? I said he was 50. Was that any reason to call me '''Dude''? And, I don't have anger issues. I lack patience with stupid people.

It was an exclamation, as in "Wow, he's 50..that's hard to believe". Why would that set you into such a rage?

It would seem you lack a lot more than patience.

It was an exclamation, as in "Wow, he's 50..that's hard to believe". Why would that set you into such a rage?

It would seem you lack a lot more than patience.
You're an idiot and should quit digging the hole you are in. You should take the 5th. First, if it was an exclamation where was your exclamation mark? Second if you really meant "Wow, he's 50..that's hard to believe", why didn't you just say that and I would not have responded. No one calls someone ''Dude'' out of respect except in the Big Lebowski. Leave off the Dude remark and no one gets offended.

You're an idiot and should quit digging the hole you are in. You should take the 5th. First, if it was an exclamation where was your exclamation mark? Second if you really meant "Wow, he's 50..that's hard to believe", why didn't you just say that and I would not have responded. No one calls someone ''Dude'' out of respect except in the Big Lebowski. Leave off the Dude remark and no one gets offended.

Where would I (we) be without people like you telling me (us) what to do and how to do it. Can't thank you enough. Your kindness is appreciated.

Where would I (we) be without people like you telling me (us) what to do and how to do it. Can't thank you enough. Your kindness is appreciated.
So, now you're trying to garner support from other people by trying to make others believe that I'm talking about them instead of just you. There is no ''I (we) or me(us)'' because I'm only talking to you!

Aaron White and his wife Grace have some good future hawkeye genes. Can't think of too many others recently...

Jake Gervase and former women's BBall walk-on, Hailey Schneden are engaged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT