ADVERTISEMENT

SI Caitlin Clark article (no LSU drama)

Thanks for providing that link to that story. What a breathe of fresh air and what those of us who were born and raised in Iowa have always loved about hard working, smart, family oriented Iowa kids. Clark is an athlete, but we have had so many doctors, nurses, writers, pipefitters, electricians just like her who embody everything Iowan.
I hope she plays two more years so more girls have a chance to be on the team with her and they get a chance to all learn the lesson she is learning and excelling at. Being a decent student and human being will transcend even more so than being an athlete. What a joy!

I have to imagine that through her dominant performance (far and away the most impressive of the tournament) and the way she handled the unnecessary BS afterwards that she exponentially improved her NIL. The more someone that shall not be named in this thread tried to get under her skin, the better Clark looked as she responded to it.

I have to imagine that through her dominant performance (far and away the most impressive of the tournament) and the way she handled the unnecessary BS afterwards that she exponentially improved her NIL. The more someone that shall not be named in this thread tried to get under her skin, the better Clark looked as she responded to it.
Killing her with kindness .....

and all them freaking awards.

Thank you OP, this article really changed my attitude about the tourney. I've been in a hate filled mood ever since the end of the title game. LSU is Trash, Reese can keep her c&m umbrellas
Caitlin shows why you don't need to hand a rock to somebody trying to drown themselves. If nil is the reward for ability, charisma, and class then Caitlin definitely has shown she is a companies dream representative.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
Not that it ultimately matters, but it is very unlikely that Angel Reese, others like her, and her followers will ever take the time to read that article.

Jealousy is an ugly cape to wear.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT