ADVERTISEMENT

What can Caitlin Clark make as a WNBA rookie?

I think if the wnba is going to be elevated in prominence she needs a magic to her bird. Maybe she’s already there, I have no idea. I really hope they put her on the Olympic team. I’d love to see how she meshes and performs.
I’m thinking the Indy franchise might have it with Clark and the center there from South Carolina....Caitlin makes those around her better players...she shares the ball wonderfully...

I’m thinking the Indy franchise might have it with Clark and the center there from South Carolina....Caitlin makes those around her better players...she shares the ball wonderfully...
No I get that, I mean she needs a rival on another team. Right now she is both magic and bird.

There will be plenty of “bad guys” out there for Caitlin. A lot depends on how successful Indy is this upcoming season...and if they are, who will challenge them.

If Caitlin and Boston are as good as they can be starting next year....still going to hard to keep up with Vegas.

I have questions:
- did the Bilderberg Group install Caitlin as a deep fake to distract us and give us a uniparty president like Joe Biden?
- is Caitlin the 2024 version of COVID?
- if you do the math on Caitlin’s Jersey, it adds to “4”, which this year ends in and is also the # of years that Joe Biden will have served as president in 2025. Too big of a coincidence to be random
- also: why is the original Jake from State Farm in the khakis now hidden away? Like at Gitmo? Was it DEI that gave us the new Jake from State Farm?
- it’s Wednesday. So is this all a false flag operation on a Wednesday? I thought those were exclusively reserved for Fridays. But then the Iranians screwed things up last Saturday. Do they follow a Roman calendar?
- does the Israeli Air Force have Top Gun: Maverick on a loop as their battle plan against Iran? I mean: successfully navigating Beggar’s Canyon and hitting a target the size of a womp rat has now worked several times. Why mix things up at this point?

That’s all I have for now.

Reactions: nelly02 and Moral
- also: why is the original Jake from State Farm in the khakis now hidden away? Like at Gitmo? Was it DEI that gave us the new Jake from State Farm?
I can, at least, answer this one. The original Jake (Jake Stone) wasn't an actor, he was a real agent. Once the commercial was a success, SF went with an actual actor. Not sure that DEI, in and of itself, was at play.

Reactions: Moral
The comments are the best.

• "If women supported women's sports as much as they did Kardashian brands, the WNBA would be worth billions."
  • "If women are outraged by the pay of WNBA players, then please name 3 of the teams in the league and 3 player on each of those teams. I'll wait."
  • "The WNBA does not draw a fan base like the NBA does, which equates to less profit. If the teams are not profiting, how can they pay more money. It's just a matter of economics."
  • "The fact that there are people out there that do not understand the basic economics involved mystifies me."
  • "After some quick internet searching, I found that the WNBA averages 6,600 folks a game, the NBA averages 18,000 a game, a WNBA ticket on average cost $47.00, the NBA $90.00 It's not complicated why the salary structure is different."

Last edited:

• If women supported women's sports as much as they did Kardashian brands, the WNBA would be worth billions.
  • If women are outraged by the pay of WNBA players, then please name 3 of the teams in the league and 3 player on each of those teams. I'll wait.
  • The WNBA does not draw a fan base like the NBA does, which equates to less profit. If the teams are not profiting, how can they pay more money. It's just a matter of economics.
  • The fact that there are people out there that do not understand the basic economics involved mystifies me.
  • After some quick internet searching, I found that the WNBA averages 6,600 folks a game, the NBA averages 18,000 a game, a WNBA ticket on average cost $47.00, the NBA $90.00 It's not complicated why the salary structure is different.
are those comments yours or ones harvesting from the article?

Reactions: alaskanseminole

• "If women supported women's sports as much as they did Kardashian brands, the WNBA would be worth billions."
  • "If women are outraged by the pay of WNBA players, then please name 3 of the teams in the league and 3 player on each of those teams. I'll wait."
  • "The WNBA does not draw a fan base like the NBA does, which equates to less profit. If the teams are not profiting, how can they pay more money. It's just a matter of economics."
  • "The fact that there are people out there that do not understand the basic economics involved mystifies me."
  • "After some quick internet searching, I found that the WNBA averages 6,600 folks a game, the NBA averages 18,000 a game, a WNBA ticket on average cost $47.00, the NBA $90.00 It's not complicated why the salary structure is different."
This is all true and it also baffles me people do not understand the economics of it but you also didn't mention the big moneymaker the nba has... TV. Way more people are tuning in to watch the nba than wnba. If that changes the salaries will change. Until then though this shouldn't be a shocker to people

I have questions:
- did the Bilderberg Group install Caitlin as a deep fake to distract us and give us a uniparty president like Joe Biden?
- if you do the math on Caitlin’s Jersey, it adds to “4”, which this year ends in and is also the # of years that Joe Biden will have served as president in 2025. Too big of a coincidence to be random
- it’s Wednesday. So is this all a false flag operation on a Wednesday? I thought those were exclusively reserved for Fridays. But then the Iranians screwed things up last Saturday. Do they follow a Roman calendar?
- does the Israeli Air Force have Top Gun: Maverick on a loop as their battle plan against Iran? I mean: successfully navigating Beggar’s Canyon and hitting a target the size of a womp rat has now worked several times. Why mix things up at this point?

All valid points of inquiry….and inquiring minds gots to know!

I have questions:

Deep state stuff, sir. Well done. Now I’m afraid to leave the house.

I’ve seen some MLB games that MIGHT have 6,600 folks in the stands but those guys still get crazy money. No doubt the TV contracts cover that.
But still that salary is amazingly low. Hope her endorsement 💰 is up there.

I’ve seen some MLB games that MIGHT have 6,600 folks in the stands but those guys still get crazy money. No doubt the TV contracts cover that.
But still that salary is amazingly low. Hope her endorsement 💰 is up there.
It’s being reported that Nike is finalizing an 8-figure deal that includes her own signature shoe. I think she’ll be okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT