ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Another Teacher

the sex took place in the classroom, at his home, and at the home of the teacher's mother.

This paragraph takes on a slightly whimsical tone when you read it to the tune of Sarah Silverman’s song, “I’m Fvcking Matt Damon”.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Holy schiz!

I live 2 miles from that school. No joke.

Small world.
At the rate female teachers are banging their students, it’s only a matter of time until we all have one of these cases where we live. There was one about 10 miles from my house a few years ago. In fact, I happened to be serving jury duty on a civil trial when the judge had to temporarily interrupt our case so he could rule on a request for her to be released from jail early.

Reactions: BrianNole777
At the rate female teachers are banging their students, it’s only a matter of time until we all have one of these cases where we live. There was one about 10 miles from my house a few years ago. In fact, I happened to be serving jury duty on a civil trial when the judge had to temporarily interrupt our case so he could rule on a request for her to be released from jail early.

Yep.

People love to point out Catholic priest abuse cases when public school teachers are almost twice as likely to abuse children.

"Putting clergy abuse in context, research from the US Department of Education found that about 5-7 percent of public school teachers engaged in similar sexually abusive behavior with their students during a similar time frame. While no comprehensive studies have been conducted with most other religious traditions, a small scale study that I was involved with found that 4 percent of Anglican priests had violated minors in western Canada and many reports have mentioned that clerical abuse of minors is common with other religious leaders and clerics as well."

@BrianNole777 aren't you a repubber...we only have like 4 of those in Montgomery County so never would have thought we could run into each other in real life. :)

I'd consider meeting up if he can arrange for our neighborhood teacher to join us ;-)

I'm registered "Unaffiliated" and a "Never Trumper."

Republican Governor Larry Hogan was good, though.

OMG - I just reread the whole report. She also taught at my kids middle school....yikes.

• Wow
Reactions: hawkosx
Weird story, why come forward 8 years later I wonder. Seems like something fishy going on to me. She doesn't have much of a social media presnce at all unless she uses another name because she's a teacher.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT