ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - Mushrooms and airplanes are a bad mix

Apparently this guy thought the way to come down from his high was to literally come down from the sky. Even if it meant taking 83 people with him.

Zoinks!

Taking shrooms when you're not in a good frame of mind.
Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Was Basballa our old ranch eating pilot? I guess we know what happened to him.

Lie being at the College Street Club circa 1987 tripping balls. Yeah, that was a bad choice.

If the dude was depressed before the flight, he's going to really be depressed being without a job. Since it's Oregon, it's questionable if he sees any jail time, but if he does, that would undoubtedly add to his depression. Maybe he can score some more magic mushrooms since they are legal in Oregon.

Reactions: goldmom
If the dude was depressed before the flight, he's going to really be depressed being without a job. Since it's Oregon, it's questionable if he sees any jail time, but if he does, that would undoubtedly add to his depression. Maybe he can score some more magic mushrooms since they are legal in Oregon.
Are you for real? Or, is this the legendary conservative wit at work?
1. It occurred on a commercial airliner, so, federal. 2. Let's pretend it was state jurisdiction, attempting to kill a lot of people is still illegal in Oregon.

Shrooms for me usually last 4-6 hours, then sleep like a baby and wake up happy. Sounds like he never went to sleep. Not sleeping for 48 hours will make anyone crazy and he was in a bad place to begin with,

If I had been a passenger on that flight I would have gotten off that plane, kissed the ground,
and proceeded to file a $100 million dollar lawsuit against Alaska Air Group. My God the terror and mental anguish - they hauled the guy to the rear of the plane and sat him down but he then resisted and tried to open the back door before they finally put him in zip tie cuffs.
He admitted he wasn’t well and told the authorities he did it and wouldn’t fight the charges.
Being in Oregon they might let him go and give him a tee shirt pronouncing him Mr. Nice Guy 2023.

Shrooms for me usually last 4-6 hours, then sleep like a baby and wake up happy. Sounds like he never went to sleep. Not sleeping for 48 hours will make anyone crazy and he was in a bad place to begin with,
I also sleep very soundly the night of/ after a mushroom trip. Now acid on the other hand...

So this happened 48 hours after he ingested the mushrooms? Seriously? There's no way he was still actively tripping that long after taking them, 0% chance.

I did my share of the psilocybin back in college and generally had a good trip each time. I think the worst thing I did on one of my adventures was to bark back at a dog that wouldn't STFU. His old lady owner stuck her head out the back door and asked me what the hell was I doing. Barking, I replied.

So this happened 48 hours after he ingested the mushrooms? Seriously? There's no way he was still actively tripping that long after taking them, 0% chance.

I did my share of the psilocybin back in college and generally had a good trip each time. I think the worst thing I did on one of my adventures was to bark back at a dog that wouldn't STFU. His old lady owner stuck her head out the back door and asked me what the hell was I doing. Barking, I replied.
Sounds about right. I was at a house party back in the day on 'shrooms, stood in a corner grinning and freaking out for no reason. Went outside and laid in the grass watching the stars tumble by just to get my world straight. I was out there for a few hours, or so I thought. Went back inside and it had been 10 minutes.

Sounds about right. I was at a house party back in the day on 'shrooms, stood in a corner grinning and freaking out for no reason. Went outside and laid in the grass watching the stars tumble by just to get my world straight. I was out there for a few hours, or so I thought. Went back inside and it had been 10 minutes.
Most of us can commiserate--we've been there, too.

Are you for real? Or, is this the legendary conservative wit at work?
1. It occurred on a commercial airliner, so, federal. 2. Let's pretend it was state jurisdiction, attempting to kill a lot of people is still illegal in Oregon.
Tongue in cheek. I guess I should use an emoji to help you out. :p

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT