ADVERTISEMENT

Since Dems took charge: Gas: +55.5%; Groceries: +21.3%; Restaurants: +21.8%; Baby food: +30%; Pet food: +23.1%; Rent: +20.8%; electricity: +28.5%;

Assuming that's true what's this have to do with inflation? Can anyone on the right stay on subject.
So the cost of healthcare doesn't matter in the inflation equation? The ACA has exploded the cost of healthcare for the average American.

Ask or listen to anyone that served in the ME. Or don’t you clown. And ACA also a joke. Ask everyone in the industry or don’t. Which you won’t shit for brains.
Biden ruined the ME? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! I didn't know he's been president for centuries. SMH.

So I gain 20% and it costs me 20% more...which means I'm in the exact same spot. C'mon man.

As asked by some above, what are the specific ideas that the potential new administration will implement to fix the inflation issues?
You do realize "same spot" is us saying the same thing, right?

Natural gas +22%
Used cars + 20.4%
Airfare +38.2%
Real average weekly earnings: DOWN 4.4%.
Credit card debt at an all-time high

Those democrat policies are the gifts that keep on giving. The economy is in chaos, border in chaos, middle east in chaos, mortgage rates in chaos, gas prices in chaos....just an absolute mess.
🙄But the war in Ukraine!!!!!
Also, the Inflation Reduction Act needs time….

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Don’t eat out, don’t have a baby or pets and stop renting

/problem solved

Godam. I eat out and it costs a fortune.

Gee. How do I solve this problem?

But If I can't bitch, I can't be a Republican whining crybaby.

That chart posted by colonoscopy looks like inflation is a universal phenomenon. So the Dems cause inflation. For sure the U.S. economy has a major impact on the international economy, but international conditions affect it as well.

Covid, disruption of supply chains and the Orange Turd's tariffs among other things contributed.

But let's not apply logic. BTW MAGAs, what went down when the market crashed on W's and the Orange Turd's watch? Easy to forget when all you want to do is bitch.

Last edited:
These "experts" pop up everywhere. Serving somewhere produces political, cultural and diplomatic expertise, of course.
I have a feeling that there are parents of dead sons and daughters who might throw a little blame at Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Condy...

I have a feeling that there are parents of dead sons and daughters who might throw a little blame at Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Condy...

Anyone can opine. Like you and me and any and all service members.

My point is people who serve in the military in areas of conflict are not immediate experts.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT