ADVERTISEMENT

Since we don’t get enough Kamala threads—Kamala is a bad candidate

Not sure what you are talking about. I have been pretty consistent in saying I wanted different candidates than Trump and Biden. Preferably one who isn’t a woke nut job. Biden is out and Harris is a woke nut job.

She’s left of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

What’s wrong with your brain that you would want someone so extreme as President?

She’s out there supporting political violence and wealth redistribution. She’s Marxist with a pretty smile. Don’t fall for it.
What evidence do you have she is to the left of Bernie? It’s not her voting record. It’s not her crime fighting as an AG. If you are going off the gov track website please understand that all that does is look at who she co sponsored bills with. It shows she is highly partisan, working mostly with other democrats. It does not evaluate how liberal the bills she sponsored or voted on were.

If that is your only data point, please kindly remove your noggin from Elon’s derrière and embrace free thinking society. Otherwise you are just a stooge to the whims of a billionaire freak who happens to make pretty good cars and rockets.

Reactions: Ree4
Kindly send us the leftist pamphlet you got your info from. We love learning. 🤓
My brother is an extremely successful certified financial planner with an enormous client list all over the Southeast.
My son was a Summa Cum Laude graduate with a double major in Finance and Economics and has two Masters degrees in Business. CFO of a large hospital health system.
My sister did her graduate internship at Yale.
I taught HS Econ. Managed multi million dollar budgets for upscale HOA’s and oceanfront condo communities.
We’re all mostly in agreement with Republican policies-before and beyond Donald Trump. We do our best to remain informed and educated about money.
Well then. I asked my buddy, a lifelong republican, about this. He only has an accounting degree from UNI, so I am not sure if you will acknowledge this given his obvious lack of bona fides vs you family. He has however had the advantage of actually doing people’s taxes for the last 30 years, so I tend to give him a pass. He said with one small exception, everything jt said in his first two points is true. As for the Biden/Harris plan, he wasn’t aware of it.

Did any of the schools you and your family attended teach about confirmation bias?

That sounds like a local issue and taxes have increased in many areas regardless of who’s steering the ship. City workers around the country have gotten pay increases over the last 2-3 years and that has to be paid for somehow. Paving materials for street maintenance have climbed back big time after slumping during the recession too.
I think that municipalities are taking advantage of the big jump in home values to reassess residential real estate and get more revenue.
As they say (whoever “they” are) vote the bums out!

Was not local, my federal taxes went up after trump changed the tax brackets. And yes I've seen my local taxes go up as well. It's interesting that when the republicans raise taxes, the explanation is that it would have happened no matter who's steering the ship. But when the democrats raise taxes, it's only them.

My "local Republicans" are definitely taking advantage of higher home prices, they build a new fancy building on that money. And years ago when the home prices actually dropped, those same republicans just increased the property tax percentage. Personally I'd rather have a democrat in office because at least they admit they're raising taxes, rather than have a republican lie to my face and tell me what a great job their doing, which is what trump did as well.

My brother is an extremely successful certified financial planner with an enormous client list all over the Southeast.
My son was a Summa Cum Laude graduate with a double major in Finance and Economics and has two Masters degrees in Business. CFO of a large hospital health system.
I taught HS Econ. Managed multi million dollar budgets for upscale HOA’s and oceanfront condo communities.
We’re all mostly in agreement with Republican policies-before and beyond Donald Trump. We do our best to remain informed and educated about money.

That's an impressive list for sure but sometimes that can lead to being biased.

I don't think I've found a financial planner who isn't a hard right republican. They typically are more worried about how much money they can made today, while not carrying about the damage that might be caused in the future. Any type of regulation is considered evil since it could impact the planner and clients from maker more money. My guess is your brother is more interesting in making money and so he'll be voting for trump.

Your son is a CFO of a health care company, of course he doesn't want regulation and would prefer a republican. Based on the needs of his company and his personal financial situation, I wouldn't expect him to be a democrat or to vote democrat.

Then there's you. You too have been successful but my impression is that you're pretty level headed (since you seem to be retired). You said "managed" and not "manage" so at this point you really don't have a force in your current life to make you vote republican so you're just going to sit it out. You know trump is evil but you just can't vote the other side. My guess is it's probably hard for you to vote opposite of your brother and son.

Kissing a married man 31 years older than you, yikes! At least he gave her a car. Dude's face in the back is just 👌

Just wanted to follow up on this issue.
I certainly did not mean to impugn you or your families intelligence.
Sounds like a very accomplished group.
As for my source of info: primarily WS Journal. Great reporting in there.
As I am sure you and your family know the 2017 Tax Bill is accurately described in my post, they also know that they are simply speculating that Harris would raise taxes at some point cuz that is what dems do.
Again, if the Trump tax bill is followed as written by the GOP all of our taxes will go up cept corporations who got a permanent break.
Bkden/Harris want to head off this tax increase for those earning less than 400k.
Harris and dems have not yet put forth her tax proposal. I presume it will mirror Biden/Harris stance.

You seem like a nice lady and I apologize if I offended you.
Have a great Friday!

Harris apparently will grant citizenship to the 10 million plus illegal aliens she let in as border czar. At least Elizabeth Warren is claiming as much. Automatically disqualifying.

Republicans have been stating this was the Dem plan for years.

Democrats have been lying about this for years.

Well, there it is.

Dems care more about votes and power than their own constituents. It is blatantly obvious.

Reactions: Scruddy
What evidence do you have she is to the left of Bernie?

Her own words. From when she talks.

“Equity” redistribution of wealth (left of Bernie)
“Medicare for all” including illegals (left of Bernie)
Open borders and not enforcing immigration law as border czar, no national sovereignty anymore. (marxist left of Bernie long term goal)

Tell me you are smarter than you are making it seem here.

Republicans have been stating this was the Dem plan for years.

Democrats have been lying about this for years.

Well, there it is.

Dems care more about votes and power than their own constituents. It is blatantly obvious.
It would be interesting to see a Democrat response to a bill that does nothing but removes all non-citizens from counts for house representation in congress.

Not sure what you are talking about. I have been pretty consistent in saying I wanted different candidates than Trump and Biden. Preferably one who isn’t a woke nut job. Biden is out and Harris is a woke nut job.

She’s left of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

What’s wrong with your brain that you would want someone so extreme as President?

She’s out there supporting political violence and wealth redistribution. She’s Marxist with a pretty smile. Don’t fall for it.
Tripling down on your delusions, pretty impressive!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT