ADVERTISEMENT

Skyler Bell commits to Wisconsin

Kinda like at TE, Iowa has a crowded WR room right now.

I'm not sure why anyone would have a visceral response to this, but I'm sure there will be plenty.
nobody wants to play for us anymore we are all just a bunch of bullying racist jerks. We are doomed.

That said it doesn't really matter, Bell is clearly an idiot. Doesn't he realize the big ten won't exist next year? :)

nobody wants to play for us anymore we are all just a bunch of bullying racist jerks. We are doomed.

That said it doesn't really matter, Bell is clearly an idiot. Doesn't he realize the big ten won't exist next year? :)

I get the sarcasm part, but why is Bell an idiot? Wisconsin is a good program and he has a better opportunity to play right away.

Any other year I'd be worried, but all of the recent misses, sans Parks, were at positions we already have a pretty great haul at.

At this point I wonder do they:
A) Go after a RB and let WR lie for this year
Or
B) Target another WR and move Bruce to RB

Ok so we lost players to ND, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. Not exactly losing them to ISU. And not a bunch of decommits and in fact had a recommit. People need to chill. If we were losing players to the likes of ISU, Georgetown or Bucknell than I would be worried.

Because all big ten programs are going to be one ashes, haven't you read?
Nobody will be choosing b1g schools!
Cancelling football will be a big negative come recruiting time and a big positive for the conferences that march on. Just ask the current Iowa and tOSU parents complaining to the Big Ten.

Reactions: arizonahawkI
He will transfer in spring when big ten doesn’t play and it becomes obvious the conference is dead until a vaccine available.

He will transfer in spring when big ten doesn’t play and it becomes obvious the conference is dead until a vaccine available.

He will be a senior in high school. I don’t see why transferring to another HS will have any impact on his college commitment.

Reactions: blhawk
Cancelling football will be a big negative come recruiting time and a big positive for the conferences that march on. Just ask the current Iowa and tOSU parents complaining to the Big Ten.
We'll see. might wait for the others to actually complete their seasons first....

Developing and testing a safe and effective vaccine takes years...not months. C-19 will be a non-factor long before big pharma comes up with their next money maker.

Developing and testing a safe and effective vaccine takes years...not months. C-19 will be a non-factor long before big pharma comes up with their next money maker.

Talking break-throughs here. Elon Musk stuff. You throw that much money and intelligence at one single issue, you make huge advances much more quickly.

Talking break-throughs here. Elon Musk stuff. You throw that much money and intelligence at one single issue, you make huge advances much more quickly.

If Elon has a time machine. The only way to assess long term effects and consequences....is over time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT