ADVERTISEMENT

Smith-Marsette traded

I feel like he could be a contributor if he’s given some playing time and he actually buys into doing the work.
Thought he was headed towards playing time in Minnesota and then his ego got in the way and he found himself booted out the door.

Piling up stats in the 3rd preseason game is generally seen as creating film for other teams. Great to see it worked for ISM to find a home, and KC to get some value instead of cutting him or practice squading him.

Reactions: Mister Plow
Good for ISM. Pre-season games don't matter, except for guys like ISM trying to land and make a career out of football. His last game could have bought him another year on a roster.

Reactions: littlez
As a Bears fan (They own Carolina's 2024 1st round pick), I want Carolina to suck, but if ISM has a decent year and makes some money, that's a plus.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
in exchange for a swap of conditional 2025 seventh-rounders

So, the Panthers could end up not only with ISM, but with a BETTER seventh round pick in 2025? LOL. Essentially a waiver claim. NTTAWWT.

It's up to ISM now as far as his career success. Maybe he's finally found the ideal situation and he'll thrive. If he can't hack it with a 4th team, then chances are that he just doesn't have what it takes. Good luck to him.

in exchange for a swap of conditional 2025 seventh-rounders

So, the Panthers could end up not only with ISM, but with a BETTER seventh round pick in 2025? LOL. Essentially a waiver claim. NTTAWWT.

It's up to ISM now as far as his career success. Maybe he's finally found the ideal situation and he'll thrive. If he can't hack it with a 4th team, then chances are that he just doesn't have what it takes. Good luck to him.
He’s an undrafted free agent so still hanging on and showing improvement is a definite positive. Wouldn’t count him out.

Hard to tell if you’re dumb or stupid.

I’ll say it’s much closer to stupid.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Reactions: WhyteWRandCBU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT