ADVERTISEMENT

SNL is still crushing it after all these years.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Tom Hanks made two appearances last night, one of which was a reprisal of his David S. Pumpkins character. There were worries that the large cast turnover would reduce the quality of the show this season, but it's been excellent. They always find and cultivate talent.
For the snowflakes of HROT, there was also a funny horror movie spoof of who the Dems will run in 2024 for POTUS.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tom-...id-pumpkins-sketch_n_635e93a4e4b07c6cedc42235

Haven’t watched the entire episode yet but Weekend Update was even stronger than usual. And Chloe Fineman punching Bowen Yang square in the face for suggesting Kamala in 2024 was solid gold.

On a related note, Chloe Fineman is smoking hot.

Chloe-Fineman.png

Haven’t watched the entire episode yet but Weekend Update was even stronger than usual. And Chloe Fineman punching Bowen Yang square in the face for suggesting Kamala in 2024 was solid gold.

Chloe-Fineman.png
And talented. Probably the most likely member to make jump to movies imo. She’s a hotter Kristen Wiig

Reactions: TJ8869

Chloe-Fineman.png
Oh she is definitely fine man!

Tom Hanks made two appearances last night, one of which was a reprisal of his David S. Pumpkins character. There were worries that the large cast turnover would reduce the quality of the show this season, but it's been excellent. They always find and cultivate talent.
For the snowflakes of HROT, there was also a funny horror movie spoof of who the Dems will run in 2024 for POTUS.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tom-...id-pumpkins-sketch_n_635e93a4e4b07c6cedc42235
Haven't watched since 2020 every day is SNL in MAGA land but I'll give it a shot

Chloe-Fineman.png

She’s a rumored Scientologist.

• Sad
Reactions: ping72
people still watch SNL?
It was the best episode so far this year. The others have been mostly disappointing. The weekend update is always pretty good, which is why I record it and watch later. I usually watch less than half of the skits. And yes, Chloe is my favorite.

Chloe-Fineman.png
id crawl a mile to slurp the corn outa her pooper!

Seems to have been losing viewers. I try watching it once in a while but It's become clichéd, predictable and boring, imo. Plus I'm old and keep falling asleep.
You don’t have to stay up late and you don’t even have to DVR it. Most of the show is available on SNL’s official YouTube channel.

Here’s one of the better Weekend Update segments you’ll ever see:

And here’s the trailer for the Biden 2024 horror movie:

And here’s a fake Skechers commercial:

And here’s the AA meeting that features a guest appearance by Tom Hanks:

SNL has always been hit or miss if you ask me.

Generally I don't take the time to watch the whole episode but I'll watch some skits on you-tube if they look good.

Reactions: Sheahawk
You don’t have to stay up late and you don’t even have to DVR it. Most of the show is available on SNL’s official YouTube channel.

Thanks for the links. I watched a couple minutes of the Skechers bit. Just bad and not funny, even with the canned laughter. Ugh. I'll try another one later.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

Damn, weekend update brought it.

The AA meeting skit was pretty good. I expect to see a new Pixar movie based on suitcases out by the end of the year. Actually a movie concept I could see making it on to the big screen.

Reactions: TJ8869
The AA meeting skit was pretty good. I expect to see a new Pixar movie based on suitcases out by the end of the year. Actually a movie concept I could see making it on to the big screen.
I’m not a fan of Jack Harlow’s music, not even a little bit. But I thought he showed some impressive comedy chops in that sketch.

“Can I be in the movie?”
“No, but get this…”

And then “I drank recently, by the way.”

Sort of Brad Pitt-esque delivery.

Thanks for the links. I watched a couple minutes of the Skechers bit. Just bad and not funny, even with the canned laughter. Ugh. I'll try another one later.
It’s the end that really hits home. MAGAs of course will hate it.

Did you ever get around to watching the other clips? If you didn’t think Weekend Update was solid then it’s entirely possible you have no sense of humor.

They went after everybody - Elon Musk, Herschel Walker, Fetterman and Oz, Biden, and Clarence Thomas. And they absolutely eviscerated Kanye.

O
Oh for the days of Belushi and Aykroyd, David Spade and Dana Carvey, Norm McDonald, Kevin Nealon, Jane Curtain, Father Guido Sarducci, and the great Dennis Miller. Will Ferrell and Chevy Chase, and Farley and Adam Sandler. And who can forget Bill Murray and Phil Hartman. The days when the musical guests were good and you had actually heard of them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT