ADVERTISEMENT

SNL is still crushing it after all these years.

O

Oh for the days of Belushi and Aykroyd, David Spade and Dana Carvey, Norm McDonald, Kevin Nealon, Jane Curtain, Father Guido Sarducci, and the great Dennis Miller. Will Ferrell and Chevy Chase, and Farley and Adam Sandler. And who can forget Bill Murray and Phil Hartman. The days when the musical guests were good and you had actually heard of them!
And all that time people said how it was so much better before…

Reactions: ping72
Wait - Cecily’s leaving? I hadn’t heard that. A lot of people freaked out when she wasn’t there at the beginning of the season and SNL was quick to clarify that she was just wrapping up some theater work in LA and would be back for the rest of the season after a brief absence. Did she change her mind?

Wait - Cecily’s leaving? I hadn’t heard that. A lot of people freaked out when she wasn’t there at the beginning of the season and SNL was quick to clarify that she was just wrapping up some theater work in LA and would be back for the rest of the season after a brief absence. Did she change her mind?

The last episode before Christmas is usually one of the best each year. The Eddie Murphy 2019 Christmas episode was an all time great.

North Pole News Report - SNL

Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood 2019 - SNL

Weekend Update: Gumby Returns - SNL

Home for the Holidays - SNL

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ8869
Barry Gibb Talk Show

Oct 11, 2003

April 9, 2005 - Nancy Pelosi, Ann Coulter and Bill Richardson

Dec 16, 2006

May 9, 2009

Dec 21 2003

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nole-4-Life
Every What Up With That Ever (Part 1 of 3) - SNL

Every What Up With That Ever (Part 2 of 3) - SNL

Every What Up With That Ever (Part 3 of 3) - SNL

Oct 24, 2021 - What Up With That: Oscar Isaac, Emily Ratajkowski and Nicholas Braun - SNL

Reactions: BelemNole
Tom Hanks made two appearances last night, one of which was a reprisal of his David S. Pumpkins character. There were worries that the large cast turnover would reduce the quality of the show this season, but it's been excellent. They always find and cultivate talent.
For the snowflakes of HROT, there was also a funny horror movie spoof of who the Dems will run in 2024 for POTUS.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tom-...id-pumpkins-sketch_n_635e93a4e4b07c6cedc42235
Okay, that was funny as hell!

The only real disappointment I had with Cecily leaving is they didn’t bring back Bobby and go out on top like Seinfeld.

Reactions: lucas80
I thought Strong's Judge Janine and Kimberly Guilfoyle impressions were her best.

Feb 5 2017 - Sean Spicer Press Conference (Melissa McCarthy) - SNL

Feb 12 2017 - Sean Spicer Press Conference Cold Open (Melissa McCarthy) - SNL

Apr 16, 2017 - Easter Message from Sean Spicer (Melissa McCarthy) - SNL

May 14, 2017 - Sean Spicer Returns (Melissa McCarthy) - SNL

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT