ADVERTISEMENT

So….what is a “black job”?

During a drive-by, I heard the Orange Turd claiming the illegals were taking “black jobs”! What is a “black job”? Asking here fir a second time…he said it close to 9pm…
Any job a black person COULD work if they wanted to. I know he said "black" and "job" and everyone has to freak out because he said "black" and "job"

But if Comcast hires Jose to install your internet instead of Shaquille... that's a black job being taken.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
It was another great highlight that he isn't fit for office. Everyone knows he is completely racist, but the fact that he thought it was ok to say that should be cause for the party to force him to withdraw. Of course they won't. Try saying "that's a black job" at work and see how that goes for you. Unbelievable. And he is still a candidate.

It was another great highlight that he isn't fit for office. Everyone knows he is completely racist, but the fact that he thought it was ok to say that should be cause for the party to force him to withdraw. Of course they won't. Try saying "that's a black job" at work and see how that goes for you. Unbelievable. And he is still a candidate.
For Trump, that's probably #132 on the list of why he's unfit for the office.

IMG-1574.jpg

Yeah everyone knows if you don't know whether to vote for Joe or Trump then you ain't black!

personally, i always thought a black job was the kind of job that the russian who got released from german prison yesterday did.

Funny side story on that front - a former ausa buddy used to handle a lot of national security cases in his district. there was this guy who was basically a black bag guy who'd tap foreign embassies. as he was approaching his retirement, he got into a pissing match with the agency about what service level he would retire at, and the agency denied him what he was asking for. So he retires, and hangs up a shingle selling "foreign embassy security services". agency goes bananas and looks to lawyer for ways to enjoin him, to which lawyer responds "don't you guys have other ways of dealing with this sort of thing?" agency guy responds, "yes, but only on foreign soil." long story short, the guy pretty quickly realized how much trouble he was in.

Last edited:
Simply look around and see what jobs the illegals are taking nationwide and then ask yourself if not for Harris letting all these illegals into the country who would working in a majority of those jobs.
You don't get it. Phase I is close the borders. Phase II is cut back our social welfare programs so the spoiled, lazy-ass, Americans who would rather sit at home because they "don't want to work those jobs" get off their asses and work those jobs.

People move up the employment ladder. I’m assuming that’s where the black peoples who lost their jobs went

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT